7. http://www.pinkurinal.comSearch Box The Search Box can help locate a specific blog post without too much hassle.
8. SEARCH BOX
10. HOME http://www.justwandering.org
11. PAGES - About The ‘ABOUT’ page is very important because it is where your readers learn more about you and your blog without scanning all your entries. Make it more interesting by adding juicy details.
12. PAGES - Contact Providing a Contact Form enables your visitors to send you private messages. It is also the way for prospect clients to reach you without messing up with your comments section. You can also place your e- mail address and cellphone numbers IF you are willing to take risks.
13. PAGES - Links Also known as the ‘Blogroll’ part, you can put your favorite links here. It can also be seen at your main page depending on the preference of the author.
15. CATEGORIES It can be compared to a paper filing system Arranged according to type or subject You can also add sub-categories if needed.
16. TAGS Compliments to your categories More specific It can also be used as replacement to the search bar Tags can be seen on posts or the tag cloud
17. ARCHIVES Your articles are arranged according to date It can also be compared to a library of newspapers and magazines
18. Blog Post Sample http://www.nyok.co/2010/08/welcome-to-not-your-ordinary-kids/ Date Post Title Permalink Post Tags RSS Reader Content Post Category Comments Author Name
20. WIDGETS WIDGETS are small applications that provide functionality and content online, distributed through a potentially limitless number of websites. They also represent an entirely new way of looking at advertising.
21. Sample Widgets from Flaircandy.com
22. Random Tips Make sure to update your ‘About’ and ‘Contact’ page Update your blog at least once a week. Get an eye-catching header Choose the theme that suits your blog Do NOT add too much widgets Exchange links with other bloggers Be yourself!