What Did I Do?
• ICIRN Meeting at the ANCC Headquarters
• PR Swap & Shop – Clinical Information Tip and Tricks card
• CE: Symposium: E‐Patients
• CE: “Do You Want to Be a Library Director?
• Mentored New MLA Attendee, Kathryn Summey
• NAHRS (Nursing and Allied Health Resources Section of MLA) Executive Board
• Informationist in Practice Panel
• Janet Doe Lecture
• AHIP Q&A
• Section Paper Panel: Linking E‐Resources to Clinical Information Systems
• NARHS Dinner
• Section Paper Panel: Beyond Cool: Reflecting on Web 2.0 Adventures and
– Customized Collaborative Knowledge Center with Google Tools
• Section Paper Panel: Electronic Health Record and Librarians: Potential Roles for
Opportunities for Information Research
• MLA Wrap Up – Hands On Activity
• Represent MLA at ICIRN (Intragency Council on
Information Resources in Nursing)
• Met at the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing
• Publish the Bi‐Annual ENR (Essential Nursing
• Will serve as co‐editor on 2011
• Developed and Manage the ENR Survey
• Nominated to run for Vice President
PR Swap & Shop –
Clinical Information Tip and Tricks card
Lightning Poster Presentation
Virtual Embedding: Where Have We Been, Where are We Going?
Customized Collaborative Knowledge Center with Google Tools
• Met lots of new interesting and inspiring people
• Reconnected with colleagues at other institutions
• Learned a lot about Electronic Health Records
• Got some nifty ideas about technology we can
• To see more on my presentations you can to my
blog at http://referencegirl048.vox.com/
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.