•It was established in 1886 by Dr. John Pemberton.
• The brand has since become household drink in more than
200 countries across the world.
•The company has more than 3000 products of beverages.
• At first Coca-Cola was introduced in Nepal in 1973.
•Local production of Coca-cola in Nepal was started in 1979.
•The 'Coca-Cola' brand has been implemented the global
•In 1919 Coca-Cola decided to expand its business in the
• Coca-Cola is in the stage of maturity.
• Because it have loyal group of regular customer.
• Coca-Cola presently in the maturity stage in UK but it has still
growth stage in Nepal.
Economies of sales Emerging market
Brand name Fragmented market
Cost Advantages New products
Technology New service
Work inefficiencies Bad economic
Customer services Change in taste
High debt burden Government regulation
Weak supply chain Substitute products
•Coca cola company have only one competitor.
• Both sell soft drink but coke is leading in market.
Coca cola company is Nepal is very complicated in Nepal so the
owner of the company should improve the condition of Nepal
coca cola company. They have to maintain their product and
bring new item by knowing the taste of different people.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.