Students aged 13-15IES Carmen LaffónSan José de la RinconadaSevilleSPAIN + Kristin Middle School Albany Auckland NEW ZEALAND
Using a free web tool:VOICETHREAD: where you can collect and share group conversations in one place from anywhere in the world.It is a collaborative multimedia slide show that holds images, documents and videos and allows people to leave comments using voice, text or video (webcam).
- Groups of 5 students- They choose 6 pictures/photos- Topics: 1- My school 2- My town/country 3- Sport (favourite/most popular...) 4- Music (favourite) 5- Holidays/Food (Choose one) 6- FREE TOPIC (they have to decide on one all of them want to talk about)
- All the students in the group have to tell something about each picture (recording his/her voice)- Students show their work in the classroom- Students vote for the best project
2 possible ideas: 1st) students in a similar school in other countries can do a similar project and share 2nd) students in other school leave comments in our Voicethread
- learn about life in other countries- speak in English in a relaxed environment- they listen to their own voices recorded -they enjoy doing interesting creative things with their school partners
- students work in groups- creative work: they choose pics, take photos, decide their texts, they agree on the last topic they have to talk about, they vote for the best one .... STUDENTS DECIDE!!!!- Share their lives with other students around the world
- How it works- YouTube Tutorial- Pdf Voicethread Tutorial- Microtaller sobre Voicethread (español)