6. Control port and bus channel : Servo and Brushless controller. </li></ul><li>Application Enviroment : </li><ul><li>Available IDE.
8. Available library.
9. ChbiOS and VROS distribution. </li></ul><li>Project that could be supported by Multipilto32.
10. Developer Community.
11. Price and order info.
12. Demo </li></ul>
13. MULTIPILOT 32 ST
14. LASER NAVIGATION <ul><li>LASER NAVIGATION was established in 1971 with the aim to implement solutions in the field of security and Building Automation. Laser Navigation since 1985, opted for the development of a localisation system applicable to any type of vehicle, initially with Loran, later with the use of the GPS system, developing as well mathematical algorithms for coordinates precision data process . The experience gained in the field of navigation, location and management of resources and also in the field of security and logistics on ground vehicles, ships and lately aircrafts has enabled Laser Navigation products and systems to become a standard reference. The systems include Command and Control Operations Stations, 2D GIS, 3D GIS as well Spherical, Localization Devices, U.A.S. equipments and more generally Unmanned Systems, so that LN has become one of the national reference points by creating an international community called VIRTUALROBOTIX ( www.virtualrobotix.com ). The Command and Control Operations Stations are still the most reliable and accurate at European level. LASER NAVIGATION also has great experience in the fields of Remote Reading and Remote Monitoring, Telemedicine and Environmental Safety. Certifications </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Rina N.8360/03/S IQNET N. IT 29287
15. ISO 9001 VISION 2000
16. NATO Standard Software Security
17. Qualified Research Laboratory MIUR
18. TUV 05 ATEX 7190 / 7192 X
19. Certificate of Integration Integrity ProQA for EMS </li></ul></ul>
20. Technical Specification The MULTIPILOT 32 ST is the standard version of a family of boards for UAV systems developed by LASER NAVIGATION The characteristics of Multipilot 32 ST are: Hardware: - ARM7 Cortex-M3 processor STM32F103VET6. 72 Mhz -Flash 512 Kbytes RAM 64 Kbytes -16-bit Timer 4 -SPI 2 (ADC Interface, MicroSD connection) -I ² C 2 (First I2C (sensor), Second I2C control until ESC 12) -USART 5 (GPS, DEBUG Console, XBee Pro Telemetry) -USB 1 (Upload Firmware, Debug Console, Power Board for Debug) -CAN 1 (Interconnection with Professional ESC 1 Mbit update rate) -6 PWM Output Bit 16 (ESC / Servo Control) -8 PWM Input 16 Bit (RC Input Channel, accept PPM SUM) -8 Analog Input 12 Bit. -Professional 4 layers PCB. -DC: DC 30 V (6s Lipo): 5 volts and 3.3 volts
21. Standard Quad Configuration :)
22. Power Managment <ul><li>Three kind of power input : </li><ul><li>From external Bec until 6v : normally is used when is available a standard ESC with classic Bec Output.
23. Directly from lipo using internal DC:DC converter our internal dc converter support until 6S lipo. (30 volt)
24. Directly from the usb connection : normally this configuration is used for debug of board.
25. We support on our standard power configuration the possibility to have a second BEC when you use Servo that need a lot of current for example. In this case you can use in first configuration 2 Bec one on PIN 1 of Channel input and the other BEC on another pin on output channel. The +5 volt are interconncted . Only the pins on channel 1 on Radio input is not connected to the other +5. If you want put the +5volt on other pin you need to interconect it by a jumper. </li></ul></ul>
26. Hardware : Bootloader <ul><li>On Multipilot 32 there're different kind of upload firmware : </li><ul><li>Using ttl serial port one or two available on the board , normally is possible to upload the board using a serial bootloader software developed by ST.
27. Using JTAG Port . On the board is available a standard Jtag connector available for uploading , downloading and realtime debugger.
28. DFU bootloader available on USB port. The advantages is that with only one port is possilbe power up the board and upload and download firmware. </li></ul></ul>
29. Sensor Port and Digital bus channel Multipilot 32 support 2 kind of different sensor : Digital and Analog. <ul><li>There're are available 4 kind of Digital bus. </li><ul><li>2 I2C.
30. 2 SPI.
31. 1 CAN BUS.
32. 4 Serial Port.
33. 8 PPM input (capture and compare). </li></ul><li>There're available 8 12 bit Analog port where you can connect different kind of analog sensor with 12 bit you can have 4096 point of resolution. </li></ul>
34. Lot of sensor available : Multipilot 32 support a lot of sensor start from very low cost device as wii hack as nunch nunch or wmp to professional calibrate sensor from analog device or other professional source: <ul><li>Gyro. , Accelerometer. ,Sonar. Proximity ir sensor. 3 axis Magnetometer , GPS ecc ecc </li></ul>
35. VRIMU 1.0
36. VRIMU 1.0 Imu Sensor : 1 Gyro Z : Inversense ISZ500 500 °/s resolution 1 axis. 1 Gyro XY : Inversense IDG500 500 °/s resolution 2 axis. 3 Gyro ADXL 610 300°/s resolution same used on Mikrokopter (option) 1 ACC ADXL 335 3G resolution. 1 Magnetometer 3 Axis HMC5883 compass functionality. 1 ADC 12 BIT ADS7844 8 channel. 2 channel used for temp compensation. 1 FET for ON / OFF subsystems. Possible to disconnect the Imu sensor and connect to Navi by a cable. Navi Sensor: Barometer : BMP085 GPS Mediatek all in one (Default) protocol MTK16 10 Hz update integrated Aerial. Locosys GPS (optional). UBlox GPS (optional). GPS Battery Backup. 1 FET for ON / OFF subsystems. Input Output: 6 12 Bit analog input available for Board Setup or for interconnect accessories. 4 Digital Output 3 Status Led available Differential pressure sensor for air speed. ( possible to disconnect from in-out board and connect it by cable)
37. Sensor Port and Digital bus channel Multipilot 32 support 2 kind of different kind of Brushless Regulator and Servo. It is compatibile with : <ul><li>Standard brushless controller that use PWM as input. The advantages is that he use a 16 bit PWM as output instead of standard arduino PWM that use only 8 bit pwm so is possible to have until 32767 step in 1000-2000 standard range of control.
38. Advanced bidirectional Brushless controll that use i2c or can bus. On bidirectional BL CTR is possible to have some feedback as temperature , current , rate of motor ecc.
39. The same is for Servo. The 16 Bit resolution is very good for appplication where you need a high resolution as variable pitch propeller used on hely or in advanced quadcopter as HG3 project.
40. With MP32 you can controll also advanced servo used for robotic application that is normally used for robot application.
41. For professional application is available a CAN bus interface . Normally this bus is used in automotive application where need a lot of device on same bus with high speed and safety connection . The trasmission speed is unitll 1 mbit :) </li></ul>
42. Lot of ESC and Servo available : Multipilot 32 support a lot of Brushless controller and Servo . All standard available on the market and special product as Mikrokopter I2c or compatible. Openservo i2c Servo and other kind of servo where the protocol is open and available. <ul><li>PWM Brushless Controller from 10 – 200 Amp.
43. I2C Brushless Controller from 20 – 40 Amp.
44. PWM and I2C Servo. On the board is available a different power supply scheme for servo that need a lot of current.
45. VRBUS : New kind of protocol for High Resolution ESC based on Modbus and CanBus Protocol. Is possible upgrade to VRBUS i2c ESC from VR or MK. </li></ul>
46. Available IDE - Toolchain For developing firmware on MP32 there're is lot of ide available , but the toolchain normaly used is only three or four. In my research and test i found three different kind of ide : Opensource IDE that support only native 'C' code. Opensource IDE that support C++ code. Professional ide. In my test i check the compatibility of MP32 with : Opensource IDE: <ul><li>CooCoax IDE : http://www.coocox.org/ good library multi processor no support C++
47. Eclipse + gcc toolchain tutorial found in ChibiOs site thanks Giovanni :) Support C++ </li></ul>Lite version and professional product: <ul><li>Ride7 : http://www.mcu-raisonance.com no support C++ only C good Jtag interface R-Link
48. Keil uVision : http://www.keil.com/ support C++ </li></ul>I normally use on MP32 Eclipse + Gcc Toolchain.
49. Upload firmware on board. <ul><li>For upload the firmware on board is possible to use: </li><ul><li>Serial uploader. Work fine on serial 1 and 2
50. Jtag interface. I use R-link Work fine.
51. DFU boot loader using usb. Work in progress. </li></ul><li>Specific Thread on Forum : http://www.virtualrobotix.com/forum/topics/what-ide-do-you-prefer-for </li></ul>
52. Available Library Multipilot 32 support a lot of library available for STM32 Microcontroller : <ul><li>ST standard library, supported by Coocox.
53. Xduino C++ wrapper a initial support to Arduino api.
54. Libmaple a custom library developed by leaflabs is a C++ library that is compatible with arduino api , but isn't optimized
55. ChibiOS a free realtime operating system developed in italy that have a optimized HAL . I love this RTOS :)
56. A lot of other api available on the net :)
57. Now I'm working on a special revision of Ardu Pilot Mega library developed by Diydrones community.
58. Main functionality available are :
59. Sensor control library. (gyro , acc , magnetometer ecc)
60. Radio Control lib.
61. PPM / I2C lib for brushless controller and servo.
62. PID library.
63. Telemetry lib.
64. And other …
65. Ask me for complete list i have a xcel available with status . </li></ul>
66. Project Supported by Multipilot 32 The Multipilot32 hardware architecture are the same of next generation project available on the net : The main that i know opensource available on the net are : <ul><li>AutoPilot.
68. ChibiOS Marko Quad.
69. FoxTeam acutaly are working to port all the code developed on Arducopter Project on MP32 platform. We yet doing our first flight , but is only the first result :)
70. With MP32 platform we can support better this functionality the performance is from 9x to 24x fast as standard Ardu Pilot Mega :
71. Gps Hold.
72. Altitude hold using barometer and sonar.
73. Waypoint navigation.
74. Position Hold using Randy video device.
75. And improve the quality of flight in hard condition. </li></ul>
76. Support and Community Multipilot 32 will be supported officialy by Virtual Robotix community and by other partner as Diydrones. Is available a Professional support doing by our qualify partner. If you are interest to our professional version of product or if you are interest to became a qualify partner or our distributor contact us. www.virtualrobotix.com Skype contact is : virtualrobotix Mail is : email@example.com <ul><li>Price of Board start from 84 euro
77. until full standard Board MP32+VRIMU 290 euro </li></ul>
78. Thanks For your Attention : NOW START THE DEMO www.virtualrobotix.com Roberto Navoni Skype contact : virtualrobotix