1. Certain statements contained herein may be forward-looking and involve risks and
uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements involve assumptions, known and
unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results,
performance or achievements of those forward looking statements to be materially
different from any future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by
the forward-looking statements. Such potential risks and uncertainties include, without
limitation, the substantial investment required to produce and market films, increased
cost to produce and market motion pictures, our ability to
raise capital, unpredictability of the commercial success of our motion pictures, the
effects of disposition of businesses or assets, technological changes and other trends
affecting the entertainment industry, and the risk factors as set forth in StarStream's
filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
2. Stock Basics
Market Cap 11.64M
• StarStream Entertainment is a theatrical moLon picture
producLon and ﬁnancing company focused on producing
and ﬁnancing edgy, high quality moLon pictures with strong
cast and lean budgets for a commercial audience.
• By uLlizing such a high degree of innovaLon and
imaginaLon, SSET has become one of the most sought aRer
companies in the entertainment industry.
• A strong team that applies very simple yet eﬀecLve concepts to the core of the entertainment business
• Risk miLgaLon through ﬁscal precision
• Typically embark on projects with talent already signed on, empowering SSET to swiRly line up a complete ﬁnancial package and cut out the risky
costs of development.
• Oﬀers investors a much quicker return on investment with a much lower risk proﬁle.
• Poised to take on structural changes in the industry brought on by the digital era.
• Excited to develop new streams of revenue brought on by inexhausLble forms of content distribuLon.
3. THE BUTLER
• Highly acclaimed ﬁlm directed by Lee Daniels
• Starring Forrest Whitaker, Oprah Winfrey, Live Shreiber, Robin Williams and John Cusak to name a few.
LIFE OF CRIME
• Starring Jennifer Aniston, Tim Robbins, John Hawkes, Isla Fisher and Will Forte
• Premiered at the 2013 Toronto InternaLonal Film FesLval
•Lionsgate & Roadside A] racLons distribuLng to be released on August 27.
LIFE AFTER BETH
• Ground breaking dark comedy that premiered in the U.S. DramaLc CompeLLon at the 2014 Sundance Film FesLval.
• Starring Dane DeHaan, Aubrey Plaza, Cheryl Parks, Molly Shannon and John C Reilly.
•A24 distribuLng to be released on August 15.
• Wri] en and directed by Jess Weixler & Jennifer Prediger
• Starring Weixler & Prediger, along with Will Forte and Megan Mullally
• Premiered at the Los Angeles Film FesLval in June.
4. OTCQB Symbol SSET
Recent Price $0.75
Average Volume (3 mth) 17,992
Shares Outstanding 16.98 million
Market Cap $12.73 million
5. StarStream Entertainment’s mission is to be a theatrical motion picture
production and financing company focused on producing and financing,
edgy, high quality motion pictures with a strong cast and lean budgets for
6. Our success is built on:
 Risk mitigation through fiscal precision.
 Ability to finance and produce excellent entertainment on budget and on
 Deployment of capital once projects are fully developed and ready to be
produced, thereby offering investors a swifter return on investment with
a lower risk profile..
 Incubator for young creative talent
 Creating core team of talent nurtured by seasoned directors, producers
 Reaching for new heights by providing a vibrant and productive space
 Producing innovative, creative, meaningful and most importantly
profitable and entertaining movies.
1. SSE is unique
in that we do not
2. SSE entry
during the stage
in which all
and expedite the
1. SSE’s point of
entry is when
production is clearly
2. We use foreign
sales and tax credits
exposure from 40 to
3. SSE differentiates
itself by giving up
minimal upside to
1. Cast and film
crew are hired.
3. Film is shot.
4. SSE ensures
time and within
1.Raw footage is
2. Finished Film is
home video, digital
4. SSE manages the
8.  StarStream Entertainment is a client of William Morris Endeavor (WME),
one of the leading talent and literary agencies worldwide.
 WME leverages it’s unparalleled reputation and exclusive relationships
within the entertainment industry to assist SSET’s effort to navigate the
constantly shifting media landscape. This alliance gives SSET a highly
competitive advantage, enabling the company to swiftly identify
premium feature film projects, which can then be packaged, financed and
distributed to a worldwide market.
9.  Ability to balance risk mitigation as it relates to acceptable risk versus the
viability of the films budget. This is a simple formula that has made
StarStream one of the entertainment industry's most closely watched
companies, in an industry known for excess and diminished returns on
 The SSET production team is known for consistently managing the entire
production process with extreme precision.
 SSET is a dynamic young company that industry people are attracted to
and want to be a part of, led by a team of proven professionals.
10. Charles Bonan, Co-Founder & Chairman
 Ex. Prod.: Life of Crime, Lee Daniels’ the Butler, Missed Connections, Here Comes the Night
 Managing Director, Vice President Turner Broadcasting; launched CNN International
 Acquired the Grinberg Library (American Pathe and Paramount newsreel collections)
 Director of Cable & Special Projects, Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG)
Kim Leadford, Co-Founder & CEO
 Ex. Prod.: Life After Beth, Life of Crime, About Cherry, Missed Connections, Here Comes the Night,
Lee Daniels’ the Butler
Dan McCarney, Co-Founder & Chief Content Officer
 Ex. Prod.: Life After Beth; Associate Prod.: Life of Crime
 EVP – Project Development for XLR8* Films
 Consultant: Baldwin Films, New England Sports and Entertainment Group
AJ Discala, Interim President
 20+ years merchant banking, private investing, and investment advisory experience
 Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Calico Capital Group
Diane Danvers-Simmons, Chief Marketing Officer
 Senior Exec. at Saatchi & Saatchi and Omnicom’s (NYSE: OMC) Merkley Newman & Harty
11. LEE DANIELS’ THE BUTLER, Starring Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker.
Huge box office success Worldwide.
LIFE OF CRIME, Starring Jennifer Aniston, Tim Robbins, Will Forte.
Closed out the prestigious Toronto International Film Festival.
LIFE AFTER BETH, Starring John C. Reilly, Aubrey Plaza, Molly Shannon.
One of the top 10 movies selected from 12,218 submissions for the
Sundance film festival in the U.S. dramatic competition.
TROUBLE DOLLS, Starring Megan Mullany, Will Forte, Jennifer Prediger.
12. “For those wondering if there’s any fresh meat left to chew
on in zombie cinema, relationship comedy Life After Beth
answers a resounding yes.”
“…charming, thoughtful and laugh-out-loud funny. Given
the current undead craze in pop culture, commercial
prospects look lively”
“One of the most emotionally credible zom-coms since
Shaun of the Dead.”
13.  All of SSET projects adhere to a fundamental strategy of risk mitigation, which
protects investors’ downside without capping the upside.
 SSET’s strategy is to secure film packages that are fully developed and ready to be
shot. SSET moves expeditiously to secure projects where the development costs
have already been invested.
 SSET has the ability to undertake financial packaging and film production quickly
without having to green light funds from third parties.
 SSET formula for success is to avoid the long and arduous process often required
to script, cast, finance, and sell a project.
 Unlike ,the traditional Production model, SSET does not incur costs for concept
development, securing on screen talent, and hiring production crews only to find
that they are unsuccessful in assembling funds needed to complete production and
distribution of the film.
 Collaborative core team of talent whose vision is to produce and distribute
meaningful, original and highly entertaining content .