2. Edwin Speckamp Chief Operations Momad Wim Vermeulen Chief Creative Momad Patrice Kerremans Chief Technology Momad Patrice Kerremans has 15 years of experience in technology. His past roles include project manager, scrum master, team lead, application architect, technical lead, and developer. He worked at Netitbe, IBM, CM, Electrabel, Axa bank, Cyber Trust and recently lead the launch of the mobile sites of De Tijd/l ’ Echo. He studied Advanced Mathematics. Edwin Speckamp has 20 years of experience in project management. As experienced Project Manager he successfully held full responsibility for scope, schedule, cost and quality for projects mainly in internet/web-based solutions, with focus on content management and document management. He also has held full management responsibility for a group of 20 technical consultants. He worked for Oracle, Netitbe, IBM, CM, Banksys and Eurocontrol. He recently lead the introduction of a document management platform at CM. He studied Computer Science. Wim Vermeulen has 20 years of experience in advertising. He started in traditional advertising at Y&R and Lowe to move to Netitbe when the internet broke. Next, he managed OgilvyInteractive in Brussels to move to Eastern Europe and Russia as Digital Director for the Ogilvy Group. He recently lead the global online launch of the Avril Lavigne fragrance for P&G. He is an international speaker on social media and mobile internet. He studied Political Science and Communication Science. Creating for the Fourth Screen
3. Creatief Mobiel Bureau
4. Mobiele opportuniteiten? Consumer insight?
9. Waarom De App van ‘ t Stad?
10. Twee inzichten: <ul><li>Lokale advertentie </li></ul><ul><li>Print media </li></ul>
11. Gezocht: <ul><li>Nieuwe inkomstenstroom </li></ul><ul><li>Nieuw kanaal </li></ul><ul><li>Hogere lat </li></ul>
12. Enter: De App van ‘ t Stad
14. 12.000 downloads (81% iOS, 19% Android)
15. 45 deals 886 ontwaardingen 19 keer per deal
16. En dit is er nu te zien
17. Voor lokale radio? <ul><li>Lokale content hergebruiken </li></ul><ul><li>Voordeel van de Lokale contacten </li></ul>