3. http://www.dhcommons.org/ It’s like Match.Com for DHers
4. The National Institute for Technology in Liberal Education (NITLE) | www.nitle.org NITLE helps liberal arts colleges integrate inquiry, pedagogy, and technology.Future of Liberal Education• Digital Humanities• Libraries and Scholarly Communications• New Learning Resources
5. DH and Liberal EducationAlexander & Davis.“Should Liberal ArtsCampuses Do DigitalHumanities? Process andProducts in the SmallCollege World.” InDebates in the DigitalHumanities, ed. MatthewK. Gold. Minneapolis:University of MinnesotaPress, 2012.
6. Digital Scholarship Seminars• http://www.nitle.org/help/digital_humanities_events.php• Online webinars• Recordings available• Themes – connection to the undergraduate curriculum; – collaboration between faculty, technologists, and librarians; – strategies to cope with limited resources on liberal arts campuses.
7. Digital Pedagogy
8. Recent Topics• Undergraduates collaborating in digital humanities research• Digital Pedagogy• Digital Humanities for Undergraduate Learning• Building Scholarly Networks: Digital Humanities Commons
9. Anvil Academic• http://www.nitle.org/help/anvil.php• Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR) and NITLE• a fully digital, non-profit publisher for the humanities.• available for use by colleges, universities, libraries, and cultural institutions• publish under their own imprints, contributing nothing more than editorial work.