In-Town Report 7-26-09
- 2,302 views
the latest IN TOWN REPORT, as prepared and edited by Roy Earley, a Town Meeting Representative from Precinct Six. ...
the latest IN TOWN REPORT, as prepared and edited by Roy Earley, a Town Meeting Representative from Precinct Six.
It contains a great deal of information about current issues facing our town, many townwide photos, and video links to local TV shows and meetings, all contained in one convenient publication. This IN TOWN REPORT should be useful to anyone interested in the town of Chelmsford.
In this issue of the IN TOWN REPORT the focus is primarily on the following:
* PHOTOS OF FIRST FARMER'S MARKET
* SCHOOL DEPARTMENT BUDGET
* TOWN MANAGER'S EVALUATION
* SLOW GROWTH INITIATIVE (SGI) PETITION about PAUL COHEN
* ASK THE TOWN MANAGER
* NEW $25 MILLION BUILDING PROJECTS - VIDEOS
* POTENTIAL HOTEL & MEALS TAX INCREASES - VIDEOS
* PROPOSED NATIONAL GRID RATE INCREASE
* MASTER PLAN UPDATE
* PROPOSED NEW ASPHALT PLANT ON GROTON ROAD
* SEX OFFENDER UPDATE
* NEARBY 348 APARTMENT 40B DEVELOPMENT (PROPOSED)
* SELECTMAN CANDIDATE ANNOUNCES
* BRUCE FREEMAN RAIL TRAIL
* MANY MORE TOPICS OF LOCAL INTEREST...PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Reminder: The Bruce Freeman Rail Trail (also known as the Bike Path) will have a Grand Opening ribbon cutting ceremony & other celebrations on August 29th, at 10:00 AM in Chelmsford Center!
Thanks to all of you who help make Chelmsford such a great community.
TM Representative, Precinct 9
POLITICALLY INCORRECT: Tues & Weds 8:30 PM;
Thurs 7:00 AM; Sundays 11:00 AM
Chelmsford Cable TV Channel 8
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views