Be the first to like this
The latest IN TOWN REPORT contains a great deal of information about current issues facing our town, many townwide photos, and video links to local TV shows and meetings, all contained in one convenient & free publication. This IN TOWN REPORT should be useful to anyone interested in the town of Chelmsford.
This issue of the IN TOWN REPORT covers the following:
* SPECIAL TOWN MEETING ARTICLES - VIDEOS
* TOWN MANAGER & FIRE CHIEF ANSWER QUESTIONS
* LINKS TO FIRESTATION & DPW NEW PROPOSAL BRIEFINGS
* CHELMSFORD RESIDENTS APPEAL BILLERICA 40B - VIDEO
* REPEAL 40B CITIZEN'S INITIATIVE PETITION
* AFFORDABLE HOUSING PLAN COMMITTEE
* PROPOSED GROTON ROAD ASPHALT PLANT
* NIKI TSONGAS HEALTH CARE FORUM
* MORE LOCAL TOPICS
* VIDEO OF CHELMSFORD RESIDENTS ON NBC DATELINE PROGRAM
* $3.8 MILLION FEDERAL STIMULUS MONEY AWARDED TO CHELM
* WOODSTOCK 40TH ANNIVERSARY REFLECTIONS
* MANY MORE TOPICS OF LOCAL INTEREST...PHOTOS & VIDEOS
(1) Community Gardens Grand Opening Party, Saturday, August 15th at 9 AM, on Robin Hill Road.
(2) The Bruce Freeman Rail Trail (also known as the Bike Path) will have a Grand Opening ribbon cutting ceremony & other celebrations on Saturday, August 29th, beginning at 10:00 AM in Chelmsford Center!
Thanks to all of you who help make Chelmsford such an outstanding town.
TM Representative, Precinct 9
POLITICALLY INCORRECT: Tues & Weds 8:30 PM;
Thurs 7:00 AM; Sundays 11:00 AM
Chelmsford Cable TV Channel 8