2. Causes of sea levels rising <ul><li>Rising sea levels is due to global warming which is causing ice caps and ice bergs to melt. </li></ul><ul><li>Rising sea levels is also due to the pollution that rises the green house effect. </li></ul><ul><li>It affects the animals and their habitats in both the north pole and the south pole. </li></ul>Help me !!!
3. Consequences of sea levels rising <ul><li>The map of the world is going to change,some coasts are going to disappear. </li></ul><ul><li>Tourism will be affected, eg: In France, several hotels are just beside the sea, So they will be underwater. </li></ul><ul><li>The economy of all sea-side countries are going to change, they will be less tourists. </li></ul>
4. Solutions <ul><li>The first solutions would be to STOP POLLUTING : Don't use your car when you can walk, or use your bicycle, or commun transports. </li></ul><ul><li>Use renewable energies: Solar pannels, economical bulbs, hybrids cars. </li></ul>
5. Solutions for over populated areas <ul><li>Beaches will desappear so hotels will also disappear. So they will have to find an other place: Underwater or flotting hotels. </li></ul><ul><li>The first underwater hotel is: « Poseidon » near Istanbul </li></ul>
6. Dikes <ul><li>To stop the water of the seas you need to build dikes, but if the sea level rises, the water will pass over it. </li></ul><ul><li>It would cause huge damages: it could destroy some houses or roads who are near them. </li></ul>
7. Stop the Global Warming If everybody does a little thing to stop the global warming,it could make a big thing and you could save me !
8. This project was made by: Houssem Bouarioua, Alexis Vignat, Romane Chabrol, Marie Jantet, Marc Antoine Saint-Pol, Clémence Lacoste, Quentin Leroy and Rémi Dhumeaux.