Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
El ciclodelagua stefano, gullermo, fernando.ing
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

El ciclodelagua stefano, gullermo, fernando.ing

332

Published on

0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
332
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. WATER CYCLE Guillermo López Stefano Micheletti Fernando Riera Comenius '08 READ
  • 2. Water cycle - Index
    • Introduction
    • ¿How can be produce?
    • ¿How can be interrupted ?
  • 3. Introduction The planet Earth is also known as the blue planet. About 75% of its surface is covered by water. From all this water, only 3% is potable. The remaining 97% is salty. Saltwater (97%) Freshwater (3%) INDEX THE PROCESS
  • 4. The process
    • Now, We are going to see the process of the water cycle in two ways:
    • Figure inanimate
    • Media animation
    THE TWO WAYS
  • 5. Figure inanimate NEXT
  • 6. Media animation INDEX
  • 7. ¿How can be produce? INDEX
    • To explain how the water cycle is about we have to explain the main phases :
    • Evaporation
    • Condensation
    • Precipitation
    • Hillside erosion and Percolation
    • Transpiration
    THE PHASES
  • 8. Evaporation The water is evaporated in the top side of the ocean and the earthly. The living creatures contribute in a 10% at the water that incorporates to the atmosphere. NEXT
  • 9. Condensation The dampen water goes up and gets cold and the water steam it transforms in water. The water condense making clouds. NEXT
  • 10. Precipitation The clouds of the atmosphere lose water by: condensation (rain and dew) o by the opposite sublimation (snow and frost). This water goes to the top of the sea or to the or to the earthly. NEXT
  • 11. Hillside erosion and Percolation The hillside erosion is formed of a part of the water that falls to the earth that wring in the earthly an goes to the rivers, oceans and the sea. Another part leak in the floor, forming layers of underflow water, forming the percolation. NEXT
  • 12. Transpiration The roots of the plants absorb the water, that goes up through the stem or the trunks. When it arrived through the leafs and to the flowers, it evaporates forming water steam. INDEX
  • 13. ¿How can be interrupted?
    • The water cycle can’t be interrupt, but that isn’t true. We are going to show two methods that can interrupt this process:
    • Prey
    • Deforestation
    INDEX THE TWO METHODS
  • 14. Preys The preys can interrupt the water cycle in the moment that the water stores not to let it go to the sea, to the ocean or to the river that entitle. That is do to save the water. NEXT
  • 15. Deforestation The deforestation go bad, no interrupt, the Water Cycle because the tree cuts is execute to change them to farms, and this needs more water that trees. INDEX
  • 16. The water you aren’t going to drink,is better let it go. Comenius 2008

×