• Will become cheaper
• Will become faster
• Less traffic jams
will become cheaper
• If you make the public transport cheaper, more people
will take the bus or train. This idea pulls people to take
the bus or train.
Will Become faster
• When the transport becomes faster, people don’t have to wait long
and you are faster at your destination. Also this idea pulls people to
taking the bus or train.
Less traffic jams
• When more people go by bus, there are less people in a taking the
car. If there are less people driving, traffic jams will be reduced.
Because there is place for 50-60 people in a bus but in a car only 5
people can fit in. Its better 1 bus on the road then 9-10 cars. It
reduce the emissions of the Co2.
How can poor country help themselves
• upgrading national flood early warning systems
• building new homes and schools on raised foundations
• building platforms for emergency flood shelter
• integrating flood risks into governmental and budget planning
• creating a community-based action plan for responding to
• But there’s only one problem they don’t have the money to
do that all
How can the rich countries help
• Before the flood
• During the flood
• And when the flood has ended
Before the flood
• They can help them making dikes
• They can give/borrow money to support them
During the flood
• Send rescue teams
• Send food to places where they need food
When the flood has ended
• Help to rebuild there cities
• Send them more food
• And send them helpers to make schools and
Taxes can be a good idea but poor people can pay a lower
percentage than rich people. Like poor people can pay 10%
while the rich pays all the taxes. Middle classes can pay like
50% of the tax.
The percentage of paying for poor, middle and rich peoples is:
Poor pays 10-20% because they don’t have a lot of money to pay it.
Middle pays 40-50% because they can pay it but not the full percentage
Rich pays 100% of the tax because they have a lot of money so they can pay
Kind of Taxes
There are kinds of taxes such as Green taxes and Carbon
Green taxes : Green taxes began with the simple aim of
discouraging people from damaging the environment by
making them pay for using natural resources. For
example, burning fossil fuels in power stations causes acid
rain; it damages the environment and should be taxed.
Carbon taxes : A carbon tax is an environmental tax that is
levied on the carbon content of fuels. A carbon tax can be
implemented by taxing the burning of fossil fuels.
Natural disasters can’t be stopped but you can live in a
safety place. Countries with more percentage of disasters
can be financial prepared. Because when a disaster comes
they can build things faster than when they are not financial
prepared. We can build ‘defence’ that can stops disasters
such as a high wall that stops water. Digging a way where
the lava comes in and goes to sea. Countries with a lower
percentage of disasters and much money can give money to
the countries of high percentage of disasters.
When pour countries have a cataclysm, there are very
important economical damaged. Rich countries such as
Europe and America can help with build hospitals, schools
and other special building that help them. These buildings
can’t be destroyed because they are in a place far from a