1. Professional Services Group Capabilities Briefing David Strittmatter Area Manager 1366 Dublin Road Columbus, Ohio 43215 614-274-8100 Dkstrittmatter@teamfishel.com
2. Company Background• Founded in 1936 by Ken Fishel• Utility Engineering/Design and Construction• 1,249 Teammates, 25 Offices, 15 States• Presence in MidWest, SouthEast, Central, & SouthWest Region• Woman-Owned Enterprise (WBE)• Privately-held, 3rd Generation• 2011 Total Revenue $164M• Experienced Project Management
3. 25 Regional Offices, 15 States
4. Our Mission StatementMission StatementThe best choice for Utility Engineering/Design, Construction and Network Installation services for our Customers, Teammates, and SuppliersValue StatementDelivering best value, on-time solutions that meet our Customer’s needs and project specificationsMantraTeam Fishel, The Best Choice for 75 Years!
5. Our Shared Values• Celebrate the Customer• Pursue Operational Excellence• Be Accident Free• Promote TEAM FISHEL• Fund the Cash Profit Sharing Plan• Remain Union Free• Provide Great Opportunities for our Teammates• Promote Winners, Discard Losers
6. Construction, Installation & Maintenance• Pipeline/Conduit / Direct Buried• Trench / Directional Bore• Aerial Line Construction• Data Center Design• Splicing, Termination and Testing• Network Installation / Ongoing Maintenance• Emergency Repair & Restoration• Utility Locating
7. Professional Services GroupTeam Fishels Professional ServicesGroup identifies, develops, andincorporates engineering solutions forthe Power, Telecommunications, andNatural Gas industries. We provide GPSsurveying for base mapping and as-builtdocumentation, field engineering, routeverification, joint use services, computer-aided design for pre-constructiondrawings, permitting, right of wayacquisition, project management, pre-construction staking and utility locating.
8. Our Engineering Services Include• Feasibility Studies• Aerial and Underground• Utility Research – Existing Utilities• Joint Use/Make Ready• Pole Loading• Conflict Analysis• Relocation Design• New Outside Plant Design• Test Hole Design• Fiber Management Design• Utility Locating
9. Feasibility Studies
10. Joint Use Services
11. Conflict Analysis
12. Relocation Design
13. New OSP DesignComplete Plan and Profile Design
14. GPS Survey ServicesIn order to achieve and deliver the highest quality of precisionand accuracy, Team Fishel’s professional survey crews areequipped with the most recent state-of-the-art technology andequipment. With this technology and equipment, wecomplete a variety of survey applications enabling us toprovide efficient and cost effective solutions for all surveyprojects. While using the most recent GPS equipment andsoftware, we transform raw field data into complete computeraided drafting/design solutions.
15. Our Survey Service IncludesGPS Control Surveys Topographic SurveysRight of Way Surveys Utility Easement SurveysAs-Built Surveys Locate SurveysAerial Surveys Boundary SurveysALTA Surveys Mortgage SurveysConstruction Staking: Zoning Surveys *Joint Trench *Road/Highway *Commercial *Residential
16. ALTA Surveys
17. Easement Surveys
18. Boundary Surveys
19. Right of Way ServicesTeam Fishel’s professionally trained Agents are proficient inall aspects of right of way acquisition including title research,cost appraisals, property valuations, negotiations, procuringeasements, and preparing all associated supportdocumentation. The experience and knowledge ourprofessionals possess help identify and effectively resolveany potential right of way problem. Our Teams strongcommunication skills provide for successful completion of thenegotiation process.
20. Our Right of Way Services IncludeTitle Abstracting/ExaminationDamage NegotiationsEasement Negotiation/AcquisitionRight of Way AcquisitionRight of Way Cost EstimatesRight of Way Plan ReviewUtility ResearchDocument PreparationDue DiligenceLease AcquisitionInvestigationsProject CoordinationSite AcquisitionLicense Acquisition
21. Permitting ServicesWith the complexity of today’s rules and regulations thatgovern project development and construction, Team Fishelsimplifies the process for our customers by securing all of therequired permits to proceed with a project. With ourexperience working with federal, state, and local jurisdictions,and our thorough knowledge of processing procedures, weare able to expedite the permit process for our customers.Our extensive experience in plan review for both private andpublic improvements insures that our customers projects arein compliance with all jurisdictional requirements.
22. Our Permitting Services Include:Federal Governments State GovernmentsCounty Governments Local GovernmentsUtility Companies Highway/RoadwayConstruction Projects DrainageReclamation Railroad LicensesArmy Corp Individuals