Simon Hill, CEO | Co-founder
Who is Wazoku?
Swahili word meaning…Great Idea!...
Leading European Idea Management solution
Experienced B2B leadership team – ex-Huddle & Parchment
Awards & Recognition:
Featured product in Gartner’s “Who’s Who in Innovation Management” (Jan
Smarta 100 winner;
Everline Future 50;
BCS Innovation Awards Finalist
: What do we do?
Our flagship product is Idea Spotlight
Powers innovation within global enterprises
Built around the concept of “Challenge led
innovation” – source ideas back against
focused business challenges
Highly social enterprise platform with
configurable workflow for ideation
Integrates with leading enterprise PaaS e.g.
SharePoint (Office365), Jive, Huddle, Box
• Monthly annuity license based revenue comprising:
• Account hosting, maintenance and user license costs
• Implementation fee
• Account management and CS costs
• Optional customisation costs
• Optional upsell costs e.g. private communities
• Average deal size: £2,500 per month
• Target contract is 36 months (12 month pilot option)
• Land > Expand sales model
• Target 150% of value on renewal for strategic accounts
• Go to market strategy:
• Direct sales: UK and EMEA
• Partner sales: Global
• 20 full-time team across all business functions; global partnerships with
including Microsoft, tibbr, CGI, Capita and many more
• Investors: Cambridge Angels, New Model Venture Capital
• Board: John Yeomans (Chairman Cambridge Angels), Robin McIlvenny
(experienced angel investor), James King (MD New Model Venture Capital)
The BBC aims to place staff at the very centre of future programming
and wants to bring together more than 4,200 people across the
Television division and capture their ideas for TV shows that could also
encourage cross-genre collaboration and demonstrate the commercial
value of programming.
Within 12 months over 900 ideas submitted. Out of it:
“Good programming ideas need development, feedback and discussion. Employee
engagement is a key part of how the BBC operates and we believe there is a wealth
of untapped creative talent which, using Wazoku’s platform customised to our
specific needs, can be used to generate some fantastic TV shows.”
Pat Younge, Chief Creative Officer, BBC Production
Innovation at the BBC
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.