View the slides from publisher Troy Linker and the RDA Toolkit staff of the free webinar given live in four sessions Nov 10 - 11, 2010 showcasing some of the new functionality and content added to the RDA Toolkit since the end of the open-access period (August 31).
The webinar will include
* LCPS (Library of Congress Policy Statements)-now included
in the RDA toolkit. See a demo, including interactivity with RDA
* Accessing and using globally and locally shared workflows
* Creating and sharing your own workflows
* Links from AACR2 to RDA
* Using RDA Toolkit support , including new how-to videos
* Discussion of future enhancements
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.