Jivo Canola Oil - Jivo Wellness Pvt Ltd Profile
- 3,070 views
M/s Jivo Wellness Pvt Ltd as the first EOP Plant for Jivo Canola Oil in India. The state-of-art automatic rotary filling Plant was inaugurated by Mr. Gerry Ritz, Minister for Agriculture, Canada on 17 ...
M/s Jivo Wellness Pvt Ltd as the first EOP Plant for Jivo Canola Oil in India. The state-of-art automatic rotary filling Plant was inaugurated by Mr. Gerry Ritz, Minister for Agriculture, Canada on 17 Sep 2010.
As you may be well aware, Canola Oil is the most favorite oil in USA, Canada, Japan and Mexico. Most of the American restaurants abroad including KFC, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Burger King & Taco Bell use Canola Oil to provide culinary and healthy food to their customers. The world’s most popular food manufacturers like Oreo, Pringles, George Weston, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Ramen, Nissin, McCain, Nabisco, and hundreds of others have shifted to Canola Oil ever since Trans Fats were banned/regulated in those countries.In India,our cooking partners are RADISSON HOTELS,S.K HOTELS & RESORTS,THE BIG CHILL'S CAFE,BTW,KALEVA,FLAVOURS,SPAGHETTI KITCHEN,BENGALI SWEETS,TAMBA,MOCAMBO,PETER CATS,SWISSOTEL,THE PARK HOTELS & MANY MORE.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorised a qualified health claim for canola oil* on its ability to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease due to its unsaturated fat content:
*“Eating about 1½ tablespoons (19 grams) of canola oil daily may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease due to the unsaturated fat content in canola oil. To achieve this possible benefit, canola oil is to replace a similar amount of saturated fat and not increase the total number of calories you eat in a day.”
Canola Oil is superior to all oils in the following respects:
1. It has zero Trans-Fats and most food that is cooked/processed with it can be safely labelled as Zero Trans Fat. Sadly, when most European countries and USA have banned Trans-Fats, India has still not regulated its Trans-Fat content in oils and food.
2. Lowest content of saturated ‘bad’ fat and highest content of unsaturated ‘good’ fat amongst all oils in the world. Most developed nations are issuing Dietary guidelines seeking reduction of Saturated Fat intake in their population. It can be safely labelled as "Low in saturated fat by _%"
3. Improves digestion and reduces acidity due to high lube properties of MUFA.
4. High in heart friendly mono- unsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) that reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL).
5. Best ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids (1:2.5) amongst all oils in the world.
6. It has one of the highest smoking points (242 degrees Celsius) which allow frying and all types of Indian cooking.
7. Omega-3 has been found to be very helpful in reducing Diabetes, healthy growth of the skin & hair further they are known to provide relief in inflammatory conditions like arthritis and cystitis, prevent heart disease and other problems related to heart.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views