1. People become successful
the minute they decide to.
2. The main objective of this is to give us
Condition: You should have an “open mind”
3. Are you dreaming to…
LIVE in your DREAM HOUSE?
DRIVE your BRAND NEW CAR?
have a COMFORTABLE LIFE?
4. Reality check calculator
• How much do you earn a month?
• How much do you spend a month?
• How much do you save a month?
• How much are your DREAMS?
5. Example if these are my Dreams
House and lot
6. and this is my cash flow
Less: Tax and Insurance
7. How long will I achieve my
4,000 months or 333 years
8. Do your own computations also
9. “Reality can be beaten
with enough imagination.”
― Mark Twain
10. Can we wait for that long to
achieve our dreams?
How high should be our savings to
achieve our dreams?
11. Worth of Dreams
No. of YEARS
needed to achieve
This clearly shows that I need to increase
my savings so that I can achieve my
dreams in a short span of time
12. What should I do??
(Do you read that as
opportunity is now here?)
14. Reporter: Mr. Ford what will you do
if you lost your billion dollar fortune?
Henry Ford: I will have it back in less
than 5 years.
15. What should I do to acquire properties,
cars, houses etc.?
1. Save a lot of money so that you can buy
2. Work hard on your Job so that you will
have high salary
3. Or you can go into Business so that you
will have additional income aside from
what you are doing.
16. Correct formula for saving money
Income – Savings = Expenses
It is not how much you earn; it
is how much you keep.
17. Where to SAVE money?
a) At home
b) In the bank
c) Put in stock market
First, I don’t really advice you to keep your money at home
because that would be very risky. Putting your money in the
bank would be safer and gives you more freedom on your
money whenever you need it. If you like to put your money
in stock market then that is not savings anymore it becomes
an investment. Learn everything you need in investment
before engaging your money in stock market.
18. The 3 Basic Financial Skills that
we need to develop
1. Proper way of Saving money
2. Correct form of Budgeting
3. Learn to grow money
19. It is not money that makes you rich, it is the
knowledge that makes you rich.
- Robert Kiyosaki
20. Work smart not work hard
If a president of a large conglomerate earns
Php1,000,000 a year
and a common laborer earns Php150,000 a year,
does this mean the president worked 100 times harder?
Did the president put in 100 times more hours in a
week? I doubt if the president of any conglomerate could
work a 400-hour week.
Why is it then that some men earn
much more than others?
They work smart — not hard.
21. If I needed a ditch excavated one mile long, and was
willing to pay Php10,000, you could apply for the job. You
would take your trusty shovel and begin digging. At the
end of one month the ditch would be completed. For that
one mile ditch I would then pay you Php10,000 because you
have performed Php10,000 worth of service.
On the other hand, a friend of yours could apply for
the job. Your friend then rents a ditch-digging machine for
Php2,000 and finishes the ditch in one day.
Has he also provided
Php10,000 worth of service?
Who worked smart and who worked hard?
22. Are you working SMART?
What is MONEY?
23. Which side do you prefer?
24. Which side do you prefer?
25. Which side do you prefer?
can't buy me
love in bigger
26. Which side do you prefer?
you are free to
do the things
27. Which side do you prefer?
"I can't be
"When you have
money you can
spend more time
being spiritual or
you can spend that
time showing others
how to become more
28. Which side do you prefer?
the way I
am, I can't
The only way to
change your life is
something about it,
YOU are in control.
29. What is the main difference between
rich people and poor people?
State of Mind
30. Do you want to be
successful in life?
32. REMEMBER this:
For I can do All things
through God who gives me
Excellence is not doing the
best; it is doing your best
33. According to my teacher.
If you want to build a house ask an engineer
If you want to cure an illness ask a doctor
If you have problems in your subject, ask your
But if you want to be SUCCESSFUL ask
34. Do you want to be with
JOIN US NOW!!!
Act now! Register for FREE here