The Razorfish 5 report discusses five technologies that are transforming businesses, including multi-touch and cloud computing. The findings are based on Razorfish's experience designing and integrating complex technologies for clients around the world.
The report explores the recent advances and upcoming developments of five significant technologies. Key findings include:
• Cloud services and open APIs will become essential for social brands, making it easier for businesses to tap into the consumer’s social graph.
• Reliance on the cloud’s infrastructure will continue to grow as the need for real-time scalability becomes increasingly critical for survival.
• Multi-touch technology, which has already become mainstream in consumer devices, will infiltrate retail and business environments so extensively that it will become expected.
• Improved hardware and connectivity will help mobile make the final transition into cloud-based data that allows the user to learn the world around her in real time.
• Agile and iterative Web development will open new doors for innovation by allowing developers to innovate and adjust products based on immediate customer feedback.
The full report can also be viewed at http://razorfish5.razorfish.com
Hash Tag: #rzrtech
For further discussion on technology and The Razorfish 5, follow Ray Velez on Twitter, @rvelez, or visit The Razorfish Technology Blog at http://technology.razorfish.com