1. Health Insurance CompaniesPresented by: Raziel B. Lucagbo,ACT-1
2. Health Screening Screening refers to a test or exam done to find a condition before symptoms begin. Screening tests may help find diseases or conditions early, when they are easier to treat. Some conditions that doctors commonly screen for include  Breast cancer and cervical cancer in women  Colorectal cancer  Diabetes  High blood pressure  High cholesterol  Osteoporosis  Prostate cancer in men Which tests you need depends on your age, your sex, your family history and whether you have risk factors for certain diseases. For example, being overweight may increase your risk of developing diabetes.
3. Fitness Center Amenities Physical Edge fitness centers are equipped with: ◦ State of the art cardio equipment treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright and semi-reclined bikes, steppers and ARC trainers ◦ Full line of selective resistive equipment, free weights and dumbbells ◦ Large flat screen televisions with individual audio systems on each piece of cardio equipment ◦ Complete restroom, shower and locker room facilities ◦ Free towel service ◦ Variety of group exercise classes ◦ Warm water therapy pool Fitness Center Orientations: ◦ to acquaint members to the equipment as well as the facility Rules of the Gym: ◦ application and fitness center rules must be completed prior to participation. ◦ see a physician before starting any fitness or weight- training program. ◦ wear closed toe shoes and encouraged to wear modest, loose fitting clothing. ◦ Avoid dropping weights on the gym floor. ◦ return and rack weights after each use.
4. Self-Improvement Classes Wellness is generally used to mean a healthy balance of the mind, body and spirit that results in an overall feeling of well-being. ◦ managing the body state after the basic needs of food, shelter and basic medical care Wellness can be described as a state that combines health and happiness Wellness enhancement focuses on minimizing the effects of the three dimensions of stress: ◦ Physical Stress which causes nervous system irritation, ◦ Chemical Stress causing body toxicity, ◦ Mental Stress which can induce hormonal changes namely in the Adrenal Glands.
5. Wellness Program Benefits One of the benefits of wellness programs is they give workers every opportunity to improve their quality of life both at work and after work. Wellness is not just about performing a few exercises. It is a all-inclusive service-oriented program that takes into account diet, central fitness and job fitness. workers learn to control stress in a constructive way. not only improves life at work, it improves customer service and the quality of life with family and friends The benefits of a wellness program are the outcome of the use of exercise and nutrition goal setting to teach workers how to stay physically fit.