2. What is this all about?<br /><ul><li>Three bikers
3. 13 days (04.9.10- 17.09.10)
5. Raising awareness about male depression
6. Joining Steve Andrews in the Black Dog Ride.
7. Documenting & sharing using Social media.</li></li></ul><li>
8. The Cause<br />5 suicides PER DAY!<br />1 in 8 men WILL suffer in their lifetime<br />Taboo subject.<br />
9. The Cause - Male Depression<br /><ul><li>Enabled by silence and ignorance.
10. Different symptoms than in women,
11. Very difficult to self-diagnose. </li></ul>The Riding4aCause team are riding motorcycles to proactively bring Male Depression out into the open, in effort to remove the veil of silence, and get men to SPEAK UP!<br />
12. The Route<br />Glen Helen Resort, NT<br />Sydney NSW<br />
13. The Riders<br />Raz Chorev <br />Robbie James <br />Andrew Blanda<br />
14. Communication channels<br />Leading up to the event, and during our journey, we’ll use social media channels such as Twitter, YouTube, and blogs, to tell the tale and get the global community involved.<br />
15. Aims and targets<br />Get men to change behaviour<br />Save lives!<br />Educate our community<br />
16. How to get involved?<br />Come along for the ride!<br />Join us for the last leg – Meet us at Alice Springs.<br />Donate to Black Dog Institute<br />If we’re riding through your town, organize a welcoming party!<br />Tell us how you’d like to contribute...<br />