1. Social Media in the last couple of yearsmigrated from a powerful communication toolto a key marketing and end user engagementand support channel. Because the internet hasbecome such a strong channel for marketingand user engagement and support, It is part ofhow your customers and future customers findout about your business and stay engaged withyour brand or company. We help you to achievejust that.
2.  20% of your customers are repeat customers. If a company isn’t engaged with their customers there is a high risk of losing customers. (Quick math: If your revenue = $1 million, 20% is $200,000) Can any company afford to lose any portion of that 20% in this economy? Today Internet marketing can make or break a small business or brand. It’s about visibility, being more competitive than your competition, and customer engagement. Gas is expensive, people research products, pricing and what is being said about your business and they will go online to research or check networks and how strong the brand is with Facebook, Blogs, Online news medium, Twitter, LinkedIn Groups, Pinetrest and Youtube. Our company will take care and manage your social media channels such as facebook group or twitter account, giving your business greater visibility with a fully integrated social media management and user engagement.
3.  Let’s take a look at a couple of statistics: 46% of daily searches are for information on products or services, 78% of internet users conduct product research online. Social media combined with search engine optimization, SEO, SEM, with strategic planning directs traffic to your small business’s website and is an essential part of a company’s marketing plan. Social media leverages social sites like Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Facebook to essentially drive additional traffic to your website and SEO is a process used to optimize websites to rank high on Google and other search engines like Yahoo and Bing for general searches.
4. If your small business doesn’t have an online presencethat includes social media management and SEO/SCMwith a strategic planning solution then you aren’tcapitalizing on, and probably missing, a big chunk of newbusiness. Not to mention what the impact is on customerengagement. 20% of a company’s business is repeatbusiness from existing customers and social media goesa long way in keeping existing customers engaged withyour company.
5.  In a report by the Social Media Examiner it stated the 71% of marketers using social media as part of their efforts increased traffic to their websites and 51% of the traffic turned into leads for their business. Of the businesses that were surveyed, over 92% used Facebook as part of their marketing and 84% used Twitter as part of their strategy. 71% used LinkedIn, 68% used Blogs, and 56% used YouTube or other videos.
6.  So how much time needs to be invested to reap the benefits of a social media management strategy and drive in additional traffic? According to the study 52% of marketers that spent 6 hours a week using social media had strong results. Another approach is to outsource your small business’s social media management strategy or parts of your social media efforts. Especially if your internal resources are key in driving in new business, essential to business development, customer resource management or your business processes.
7.  Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube: We manage your social media channels by posting relevant news and announcements and keep users talk about it. Electronic newsletters and surveys, email management Blogging : We can write micro blogs and maintain it. Reputation management and brand management by closely monitoring the channels and what we post. Gain insight and accelerated growth to transform your business, drive increased revenue or customer engagement, with our social media management service and a strong competitive footprint with value pushing visibility.
8. Connect with us to create a customized valueproposition based on your business and brand.Mobile: 9789887048Twitter: @sobnetworkMail : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com