• “An act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that authors work as ones own.” (Dictionary.com)• In my own words I think that plagiarism means to copy or use someone else’s work without telling what source you used to find you information.
• When you plagiarize you can get in so much trouble. If you are a student and you plagiarize you will probably get a failing grade. Also you can get suspended, even expelled.• If you are not a student and you plagiarize you would have to deal with legal issues or you would have to pay thousands of dollars.• Plagiarism is a serious offense and should be taken seriously.
• “Copyright is a form of protection granted for original works of authorship fixed in a tangible medium of expression. Copyright covers both published and unpublished works.”• Sources:1.Copyright.gov -http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html
• “Copyright is the law of • Copyright is just as serious as the United States that plagiarism. Pictures that you get from Google might not protects the works of the show that it was copyrighted authors, artists, on them but if you go to the composers, and others actual website with the from being used without picture it might show when it permission.” ( was copyrighted or it will www.cyberbee.com) show the copyright symbol. Almost everything on the web is copyrighted.
•“Netiquette means the rules and behaviors on the internet.”
• DON’T use all caps when you send someone something because when you use all caps it sounds like you are shouting. If you want to show emotion try to use symbols.• Identify who you are when you send messages.• Avoid sarcasm.• Respect others’ privacy.
• Use appropriate language• Keep it short. (brief)• Don’t spam.• Be honest.• Use proper grammar and spelling.• Double check what you want to send before you send it.• Use the same usual behavior online that you would follow in real life.
• I think netiquette is important because with it you will learn how to have manners while using the internet. It will help you learn what to do when you need to send something to someone, or reply to emails.
• Dictionary.com: Plagiarism (2012). http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagiarism• Education.com : Rules of Behavior on the internet (2006- 2012).http://www.education.com/reference/article/netiquette-rules-behavior-internet/Cyberbee.com: Copyright ( n.d.)http://www.cyberbee.com/cb_copyright.swfNetiquette picture: (2012) http://diegoict2.wordpress.com/