6. Sep 1 Annual Year Rebate Officer Activity ReportingReporting
7. Execom Trans Annual EC & GB Report/Budget MeetingEvaluation Action plan Lifecycle SubTrain them committees (Se/El)ection Monthly EC of new EC Report and Document
9. Student Branch Profiling
10. 75+ 30-75 6-30
11. Small Medium Large• Startup • Have enough • Have Enough• Need members Funds Mentoring • Sustain & • Getting• Low on then grow Difficult to Funds • SIGs Manage• Eg; C • Eg; SPAA, • Need more Classes, NDLPs, opportunities Sessions by Workshops • About Alumni/ Societies Professors, • Mentoring Fund Raisers • Eg; AISC, Conferences,
12. Is there something that Stops you?
13. Get your Money!!! SIGHT Group Rebate SPAC/SPAA R10 WIE Formation Section WIE WIE Special R10 HTA Level Formation Initiative Project Funding IEEE AIYEHUM GINI funds EPICS Foundation Student PaperMini Grants Enterprise STEP Contests award
14. Don’t know what to do? I’m not getting my spectrum!!! IEEE doesn’t keep me updated!Whom should I contact?I would Like to volunteer, but how, where? Can I apply for this?How is this scholarship being awarded? My Email id is not working How do you Start an Affinity Group?How to Start a Society? What are the benefits of Computer Society?
15. Can I really build a Network?
16. About GINI  GINI is a 5 Year special project initiated by R10 to Network SBs and Volunteers across R10 started in 2008  GINI is not a separate ‘entity’, but a working concept only  GINI tries to build local teams at the section level  2012 Marks the End of GINI Pilot Project 17 12/27/2012
17. ‘GINI’IEEE Student Network
18. The Working Model of our Network SBN CP IR
19. GINI Student Branch Networking  Membership Retention  Severe problem  Less talked  Training  IEEE cannot cater upto all levels  Volunteers change every year - Continuous training every 6 months/1 year  Awareness  On Student Branch Activities  Benefits of IEEE  Peer to Peer Networking  Sharing and collaboration of ideas  Initiation/revival/mentoring for SBs 20 12/27/2012
20. Student Branch Networking Build the Member Training Network Retention Initiation/revival/mentoring for SBs
21. Collaboration Platform Flow of Keeps you One Stop ‘Relevant’ aware, Information Shop connected www.india.r10sac.org
22. What should you do Identify Organize Join your your GINI Your CP team Events www.india.r10sac.org
23. Industry RelationWorkshops Webinars Seminars Competitions Contests Talks Industrial VisitsHackathons Internships Mapping Industry with Academia
24. GINI - Some Curious facts Last 4 LKWs & 7 REMs Best >60% Retention Budget ~65% Nomination 25 12/27/2012
25. You know the Biggest thing that makes a DIFFERENCE? Thank You Arjun R Pillai R10 GINI Co-ordinator, R10 SAC R10 Humanitarian Technology Committee email@example.com / @gmail.com Social Networks : rarjunpillai