Be the first to like this
The Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP), with support from the Energy Foundation (EF), offered this webinar at no charge to EF grantee participants as part of a series of training courses on energy efficiency program design and implementation.
The instructors will cover:
- Why financing is necessary, but not sufficient for enabling energy efficiency on a massive scale;
- Why most financing offers to date have not succeeded in significantly increasing efficiency investments or efficiency program participation;
- The promise of new approaches, including utility on-bill financing, PACE and others;
- The barriers to making these new approaches work, and how they might be overcome; and
- How one utility has successfully used on-bill financing for small commercial customers.
Moderator: Chris Neme, Energy Futures Group
Presenters: Peter Adamczyk, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation
Dennis O’Connor, United Illuminating
For more information, please visit our website at www.raponline.org