Be the first to like this
Getting the Vietnam visa from Belgium
Vietnam Immigration policy regulates that all Belgium passport holders need to apply for visa for Vietnam before entering the countries. From Belgium, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam visa on arrival: Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
- No passport sendoff required
- How it works? You go online at http://www.rapidvietnamvisa.com, fill in the secured form, and just wait 36 hour to 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa approval letter via email. Taking this letter of approval, your passport, 2 photos and US$25 (for single entry)/ US$50 (for multiple entry) as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process or contact with us.
2. Get Vietnam entry visa at Vietnam Embassy in Belgium:
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Embassy of Vietnam in Bruxelles, Belgium
Address: No1, Boul. Général Jacques, 1050 - Bruxelles, BELGIUM
Phone: (322) 379 2737
Fax: (322) 374 9376
Your Email: email@example.com
However, visa getting at Vietnam Embassy tends to consume more time and money. There are a lot of our clients choose applying for Vietnam visa online to avoid bureaucratic barriers and nuisance there. To get more information about the Vietnam visa on arrival, please refer to Vietnam visa on arrival and FAQ page.
Apply for Vietnam visa from neighboring countries:
Vietnam Embassy in France
Vietnam Embassy in Germany
Vietnam Embassy in Luxembourg
Vietnam Embassy in Netherlands
Vietnam Embassy in Switzerland