Strategic Planning Solutions
CRM is NOT the number one business
2. The Research on Strategic Planning
• In 1993, Bain & Company launched a multi-year research project to
get the facts about management tools and trends. Their objective
• To provide managers with information they need to identify and
integrate tools that would improve bottom-line results
• To understand how global executives view their strategic
challenges and priorities
• Over the past 14 years, they have completed 11 surveys,
assembling a database that now includes 8,504 respondents from
more than 70 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the
Middle East and Latin America.
3. The facts on Strategic Planning
• The striking outcome of this research is that despite a major focus on tools such as
CRM and methodologies like benchmarking, Six-Sigma, Business Process
Reengineering and Total Quality Management, it is actually Strategic Planning that
has consistently come up as the leading tool since the survey began in 1993.
4. Strategic Planning Essentials
Taking this into account and recognizing the lack of solutions dedicated to the
implementation of strategic plans, RapidInfluence has developed an enterprise ready
system for implementing strategic plans across corporate strategy, marketing strategy, and
product strategy. The essentials include the ability to:
• Define Initiatives
• Apply SWOT
• Identify Goals
• Define the Elements
• Task and Follow
5. RapidInfluence for Strategic Planning
The system is comprehensive but straightforward and is based around
the identification and completion of key Action Items ensuring that your
strategic plans get implemented and are successful.
6. Efficient Implementation
The RapidInfluence Strategic Planning solution is delivered
using a Software as a Service (SaaS) business model:
– No new hardware for you to install access via any
– Regular updates and new features are provided as
part of the service
– Daily backups and security protocols are implemented
and maintained by us
7. A Dashboard Start
Easily navigate the key activities and search functions
within the system right from the dashboard.
Gain a sense of
what is going on
within the company
via a range of visual
See a list of recent action items that have
been changed or updated.
8. Single Screen Navigation
The system is driven by the tabs at the top,
which allow you to move across the key
functions of the system.
Once you are inside an ‘appview’ you will see a list of all of the available items, such
as all ‘Action Items’ or Financial Entries, as well when you select a particular item you
will see all of the actions that can take place such as; viewing reports and moving the
selected items through various work flow stages.
9. Activities - Initiatives
Strategic Initiatives are created
and managed and are displayed
in the main appview.
Initiatives are defined for the company and can
include: start dates, completion dates, cost
parameters and related documentation.
10. Activities – SWOT Analysis
Standard SWOT items; Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities
and Threats are organized in an easy to view format.
A SWOT analysis can be completed
for each Strategic Initiative.
11. Activities – Strategic Elements
Strategic Elements can be fully detailed including ,
key dates, team members, notes and other forms of
The Strategic Elements of each Initiative are broken
down and defined so that it is easy to create Action
Items and track their progress over time.
12. Activities – Action Items
Action Items are connected to Strategic Elements and can be
assigned to a specific person. You can also include notes and
documentation relating to the Action Item.
Action items are created for Strategic Elements
and then tracked over time to measure the
progress the organization is making.
13. Activities – Financial Entries
Financial or Budget Entries are created
to form a record of the costs allocated Financial Entries are connected to an initiative and a
to the completion of an Initiative. Strategic Element and include their description and
14. Strategic Reporting
A range of standard reports covering any
Strategic Initiative, SWOT Analysis,
Strategic Element or Action Item is
available within the system.
15. Searching and Data Export
You can choose items to search on and display as well as
exporting the results into a CSV format.
Search results are displayed in a table and via links give
access to the original entries as well as the available reports.
16. Configure to your organization
Most aspects of the system can be configured without
writing complex code making it easy to make changes
and evolve the system as your needs grow.
• The RapidInfluence Strategic Planning system makes it easy to
effectively implement a range of strategic plan types.
• It does so by organizing the completion of Strategic Initiatives
around a series of Strategic Elements and Action Items that
can be assigned and tracked.
• The system is delivered under a software as a service model
meaning you are up and running in minutes bringing your
teams and plans together in record time.
18. Free Trial Account
Sign for a Free Trial of
The RapidInfluence Strategic Planning Solution
Start implementing your company's strategic plans today;
get your team aligned, collaborating and completing their
goals of building a successful organization.
Your free trial gives you access to all of RapidInfluence’s tools
and customer-only resources. There's no risk, no obligation, and
no credit card required.
19. Contact RapidInfluence
There are several ways to contact us if you have any questions about
Strategic Planning Solutions:
• Ring us in Boston, Massachusetts - 1-857-241-3827
• Tweet us on Twitter http://twitter.com/strategyview
• Corporate Web site - www.rapidinfluence.com
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org