• This fine Shaikh specimen was polished off by Saddam rather
brutally in 1990. What is his claim to infamy in World
Not looking for his name, very brief description of the incident
• There has been only one instance of
defending champions pulling out of the
English FA Cup – in 2000. Who pulled out and
• According to the man pictured on the extreme
left, what feat was achieved by only the three
people below (including himself)? Identify the
man(L) or name the EXACT feat in his quote.
• In June 2009, Wasserman Media group sent a 32page document to several prospective clients.
Though the contents provided much mirth to the
general public once it was leaked out through the
media, the effort ultimately proved fruitful.
What was the document?
2 movies portraying two different underdog stories in
the World Cup, but with the same name.
Name both teams and their corresponding WorldCup
• Familiar figure to EPL fans and Northern Ireland
supporters, this man is currently managing Apollon
Smyrnis in the Greek League now. Here’s him talking
about his new assistant in an F365 interview.
• “I'd met ____________ years before, at a luggage
carousel of all places. He's managed four national
teams, three teams in the Cypriot top division, he's a
world-class coach, and he speaks Greek, so he was
the perfect fit. I got in touch with him via Linkedin he was in Dubai, on the way back from running a
FIFA course in Cambodia - and he agreed to become
• Who is this assistant/How do we know him? (I don’t
want the manager, i.e guy in the pic)
• The red in this
colours is from it’s
founder Isaac ______’s
home country England
and the black from his
wife’s home country,
Germany. Which team?
• Name the player with the maximum number
of FIFA World Player of the Year awards.
• Here you see a famous
World Cup moment
being recreated in a
yard for the sake of a
song video. What
specific moment are
they recreating? (In
other words, who is the
guy on the left
supposed to be acting
as?) Looking for a
For bonus 3 points (one
time, first come first
serve), you can tell me
who the guy in the
yellow shirt is supposed
to be, as well.
• Identify the man on the left.
• A former striker who captained India in Nehru Cup and Saf games in the
early 90s, he scored the only goal when India lost 2-1 to Hungary in Nehru
• He was much more prolific in the domestic scene – winning 2 Santosh
trophies captaining Kerala and being awarded the player of the tournament
in Durand cup 1989 and 1993 Federation Cup. He was the mainstay of the
all-conquering Kerala Police side of the early 90s.
• Who was awarded the FIFA Presidential Award in 2005, the
only _________ to have received the honour?
• FIFA president Sepp Blatter said: "This extraordinary man was
one of the very best.
• "A couple of months ago this Swedish man of integrity
decided to retire from ___________, but not because he has
reached the age limit and not because he had lost the joy and
passion to be a _____________.”
• Name the person.
• This crumpled note
fetched 1 million
Euros in an auction ,
couple of years ago.
• Who used this?
• Complete this famous chant about a French
WC winning midfielder who played in
"He's blond, he's slick,
His name's a _______ _______."
• African students performing a particular dance
form. How did ( a crude version of) this dance
capture the football world’s imagination in the