4. <ul><li>Microsoft Office 2007 (officially called 2007 Microsoft Office System) is the most recent Windows version of the Microsoft Office System, Microsoft's productivity suite. Formerly known as Office 12 in the initial stages of its beta cycle, it was released to volume license customers on November 30, 2006 and made available to retail customers on January 30, 2007. Office 2007 contains a number of new features, the most notable of which is the entirely new graphical user interface called the Fluent User Interface (initially referred to as the Ribbon User Interface), replacing the menus and toolbars – which have been the cornerstone of Office since its inception – with a tabbed toolbar, known as the Ribbon. Office 2007 requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher. The 'Ribbon User Interface' is a task-oriented Graphical User Interface (GUI). It features a central menu button, widely known as the 'Office Button'.
5. Bring ideas to life.
6. Stay organized.
7. Style quotient.
8. Work better together.
9. Offline activity.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Word Processor designed by MICROSOFT.
10. It is a component of MICROSOFT OFFICE SYSTEM.
11. There are several versions of Microsoft OFFICE vizOffice2003,2007 and the latest Office 2010.
12. The release includes many changes.
13. It has Contextual Tabs.
14. WORD 2007 uses a new file format/extension called docx.
15. WORD 2007 can save the old doc format of WORD 97-2003.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL is a Spreadsheet Application.
16. The current version is Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
17. Microsoft released the beta version of Excel 2010.
18. It has a basic feature of all Spreadsheets.
19. It has a Battery of Supplied Functions.
20. Data can be displayed as graphs, histograms and charts.
21. It has a programming aspect called Visual Basic For Applications.
22. It has a variety of Interactive Features.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>MICROSOFT OFFICE POWERPOINT is a presentation program by Microsoft whichruns on Microsoft WINDOWS and APPLE's Mac OSX operating system.
23. Improvements to text rendering to support text based graphics and rendering of 3D graphics.
24. Support for more sound file formats such as .mp3 and .wma and enhanced support for table pasting from Excel.
25. Custom-designed slide library can be saved and presentations can be digitally signed.
26. Drops function for Insert/Picture/From Scanner or Camera.
27. Provides three types of movements- entrance, emphasis and exit.
28. Saves time, makes the presentation more noticeable which is more effective for learner retention.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK, is a personal information manager from Microsoft.
29. It now works only with Exchange 2000 and above.
30. Supports text-messages and SMS’s, also includes a reader for RSS feeds.
31. Supports multiple calendars being worked with, simultaneously.
32. Calendar view shows which tasks are due and flagged e-mails, notes can also be converted to Task items.
33. Includes a To Do Bar.
34. Also includes an Optional Business Contact Manager.
35. It can be used as a stand-alone application or can work with Microsoft exchange server and Microsoft office SharePoint server.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>MICROSOFT OFFICE ACCESS is a relational database management system from Microsoft.
36. Better results faster with the Office Fluent User Interface.
37. Get started quickly using prebuilt solutions.
38. Create multiple reports with different views of the same information.
39. Enjoy new field types for even richer scenarios.
40. Collect and update your information directly from the source.
41. Move data to WINDOWS SHARE POINT SERVICES for better manageability.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Microsoft Office OneNote is a software package for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration.
42. OneNote notebooks are designed for collecting, organizing and sharing.
43. One of OneNote's innovations is the integration of search features.
44. Its multi-user capability allows offline editing and later synchronization and merging at the paragraph level.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Microsoft InfoPath or Microsoft Office InfoPath is an application used to develop XML-based data entry forms released as part of Office 2007.
45. Easily convert Microsoft Office Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to InfoPath forms.
46. Easier complex form designs.
47. Create PDF or XPS records of your form data.
48. Enhance protection of important information in InfoPath form templates.
49. Develop advanced forms solutions with Office InfoPath 2007 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Microsoft Office Groove 2007 is a collaboration software program for working on a broad range of project activities.
50. Bring the team, tools, and information together in one place.
51. Customize each workspace for the team's unique needs.
52. Collaborate with colleagues, partners, and customers - with one product.
53. Stay productive anywhere, online or offline.
54. Stay in sync, automatically and efficiently.
55. Create a form with Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007; share it with Office Groove 2007.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Microsoft Publisher, officially Microsoft Office Publisher, is a desktop publishing and an entry-level application from Microsoft.
56. It provides simple story editing with Microsoft Word 2007 but does not provide built in XML story board and copy editing support.
57. It does not feature the Ribbon User Interface.
58. Suitable for creating personalized greeting cards, posters,flyers, banners, calendars, advertisements and many other printed materials.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>USER INTERFACE