WHAT WOULD STEVE JOBS DO?
Igenius: How Steve changed the world
• Do u have to
to be genius?
Who is Steve Jobs?
• Co-founder, Chairmen, CEO of Apple Inc.
• An Inventor, marketer.
• Born in San Francisco, California, adopted at
birth by Paul Reinhold Jobs.
• Work on electronics in the family garage.
• High school graduated.
• Film industry
• Music industry
• Digital Animation
Computer in 1970….
• DEC PDP-1 Employment Security
• Commissioner, Stella Hackel
• Text display
• Color graphics
• Toy story 1 (First digital animated movie)
• Pixar Animation Studio
• Earn over $361 million worldwide..
• An revolution in the animation film industry
• Record player…
• Portable music player
• I Pod- a revolution in the music industry
• I tune store…where all the music company sell
all the music at same price.
• A phone-
• Internet communicator
• Speech recognition
If you really want something,
the whole world conspire in your fever to have it.
• Do the work you love to do…
• Your passion is profession.
• If I asked my customer what they wanted,
• they would have told me “ a faster horse”
A small innovation can make a great
• He could sell. Man, he could sell…
• I have a bad news Steve passed away…
About the Book..
• I really didn’t like the book much..
• Little boring at the beginning..
• Read from chapter3…