Research Design: DescriptiveData Source: Primary data and Secondary DataResearch Instrument: QuestionnaireSample design: simple random designSample location: Pacific mallSample element: Students, business class, House hold, service class
• Mumbai – Juhu, Malad, Santacruz Airport, Dahisar,• CBD Belapur, Vashi, Bhayandar & Mulund• Pune –Wanowari & Yerwada• Ahmedabad –Memnagar & S G Highway Junction• Surat – Ghod Dod Road• Bengalooru – Koramangala• New Delhi – New Deepali Chowk ,Anand vihar
• OUR BRAND PHILOSOPHY• ABOUT CROMA• ABOUT INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED• WHY CROMA?• STORE OBJECTIVES• STORE FORMAT• PRODUCT CATEGORY• STORE LOCATIONS• STORE PHOTOS• Parking area• Timing• Customer feedback
• If service wasnt important.• If technology wasnt complex.• If variety wasnt confusing.• We would have no reason to be in business.• We help you buy.
•India’s first national , large format,specialist retail chain for consumer durable s& electronics•Croma is owned and run by Infiniti RetailLimited Infiniti Retail – a 100% subsidiary ofTata Sons.•Woolworths Ltd, provides technical supportand strategic sourcing facilities from itsglobal network.
• The first Croma store was launched in Juhu, Mumbai on• October 9, 2006• Croma has over 180 brands and 6000 products• Plush stores, floor space between 15,0000 to 20,000 sq.• feet• 15 Stores currently located in 5 cities.• Croma planning to open 100 stores across India
Infiniti Retail Limited is a 100% subsidiary of TataSons. The company has launched Croma, a nationalchain of mega stores of consumer electronics anddurables. Infiniti Retail Ltd., owns and runs Cromasretail operations in India, while Woolworths providestechnical support and strategic sourcing facilities fromits global network. The first Croma store waslaunched in Juhu, Mumbai on October 9, 2006. InfinitiRetail Ltd plans to launch stores across India in thecoming months.
• Widest range of products Choose from 6000 products across eight categories• We help you buy Sound and knowledgeable advice from well-trained advisors to help you make informed buying decisions.• A name you can trust Croma is promoted by Infiniti Retail Ltd, an initiative of the Tata group, a brand that stands for trust and reliability globally.• Customer commitment Croma not only gives you a world-class shopping experience, but also backs it with great after-sales service.
CONTD…..• Great deals and offers Croma periodically offers exciting deals on all your favourite products.• A first of its kind Consumer electronics and durable retail is a fragmented segment and has been largely catered to by regional players.• Croma is the first of its kind Large-format, specialist and pan-Indian.
• Consistent with retailers image and strategy.• Positive influence on customer satisfaction and purchase behavior.• Cost effective & Flexible
• The vision of CROMA is to be the number one in the retail in electronics and durables products in India, through quality products and delivery services (for larger products e.g.. Washing machine, refrigerator etc ) CROMA should imbibe a world class system to bring in delight to all our associates and the society at large.
The mission of our enterprise is to create unique customer satisfaction through innovation, quality, productivity , human resources development ,continuously striving for excellence with pride in our values and confidence in our approach.“The overall mission of CROMA is to be the first choice of the customers.”
• Croma Stand Alone Stores – 15,000 to 20,000 sq. ft.• Croma Stores located in Malls – 5000 to 10,000sq. ft.
Technology simplifies life. At Croma, we simplify technology. Weoffer our shoppers one of widest ranges of products and brandsin consumer electronics and durables and a shopping experiencethats truly world-class. You can choose from a number ofproducts across eight categories. Our trained and knowledgeableadvisors will help you arrive at an informed decision with theirpersonalised advice.Whether you want to increase your productivity with the latestnotebook, tune into your favourite music on the go, keep yourcool in steamy weather with an AC, talk nineteen to the dozen onyour mobile phone or do your laundry in a jiffy with a fully-automatic washing machine, Croma can help you make the rightchoice.
• Computers - Home PCs, Laptops• Music & DVD - Audio & Video CDs/DVDs
CONTD…….• Communications- Mobile phones• Gaming - Gaming Hardware/Softwares
• Home Entertainment – Home theatre, T. V., DVD players• Imaging - Digital Camera, Camcoder
2 person were present in counter10 staff with red t-shirt $black pantOne female staffTwo security guard
Customer care serviceCustomer on side serviceCustomer off side serviceReplace the product
1.Croma store should make some changes with lighting system to make the store look bright.2.More counter should be introduced in which cash and card payment counter differently. 3.Showroom should have more aisle space to move inside.4.some offer and advertisement should make, to increase sale 5.As croma has there own products they should have some pamphlet advertisement.6.Ratio of female worker and male worker should be 1:2
• Visit to the CROMA outlet was an overall impressive experience . CROMA is one of the biggest retail chain for consumer durables and electronics. It has wide range of products and brands to select from. CROMA not only gives a world class shopping experience but also backs it with great after sale service.• CROMA periodically offers exciting offers to its customers especially on 15th august and 26th January every year.
•Around 250-300 people visit it everyday and around 500people visit it during weekends.•There was also some of the drawbacks which we foundin the CROMA store.•Lighting system of the store was not adequate.•Store was quite congested. Overall it was a great experience for our group to visit the CROMA store.