1. Pioneer Institute <br />Of <br />Professional Studies<br />Presentation on SIP<br />Amul<br />Presented To:-Presented By:-<br />Prof .KumkumSinhaVikrant kashyap<br /> MBA 3rd sem<br />
2. <ul><li>INTRODUCTION & HISTORY:-</li></ul>The first milk union was established in the year 1946. After this, in the year 1955, AMUL was established.The year 1946 union was named as KAIRA DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE MILK PRODUCERS’ UNION and this union was none other than today’s giant brand AMUL itself. The word AMUL is derived from sanskrit word AMULYA which means PRICELESS.<br /><ul><li>GCMMF Overview:-
3. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) is India's largest food products marketing organization. It is a state level apex body of milk cooperatives in Gujarat.
4. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF) is the largest Organization in FMCG industry engaged in marketing of milk & milk products under the brand names of AMUL and SAGAR with an annual turnover exceeding Rs 5000 crores.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>VISION:-
5. The society focuses on having high-tech solutions without wiping out the Indian people values. The network would consist of over 100 offices, 7500 stockiest. Head quarter is servicing nearly 10 lakhs outlets with a turnover of Rs.10,000 Cr & serving several co-operatives. GCMMF shall also create markets for its products in neighboring countries.
7. Mission of this apex body is alike all that is focusing on the taste, quality and nutritional requirement of its customers. The marketing strategy of the body always try to have excellence in it.</li></li></ul><li>Steps:-<br />Collection of Raw-Milk<br /> Electronic Milk Test<br /> <br />Methyline Blue Reduction Test<br /> Purchasing And Standardizing Process<br /> <br /> Separation Process<br /> <br /> <br />Quality Check (Processing of Milk)<br /> <br />Packaging Process<br /> <br /> <br />Cold Storage<br />
8. <ul><li>DISTRIBUTION NETWORK:-
9. GCMMF has its distribution network in the form of zonal network.
10. As it is know that the head office of the GCMMF is located in ANAND and its entire network is divided into 5 zones.
11. These zonal offices are located at Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and New Delhi.
12. Moreover there are 49 Depots located across the country and GCMMF caters to 13 Export markets. GCMMF has an excellent distribution.
13. GCMMF also have regional depot office at GEETA BHAVAN,INDORE. Which operates marketing and distribution of Amul milk in M.P.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Area of Operation:-
14. New Palasia.
15. LIG & MIG.
16. Nehru Nagar.
17. Zanzeer-wala Square.
18. Amul have appointed more than 5 distributers who render distribution of milk in these areas.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Objective and Scope of study:-</li></ul>Objective:-<br />A. Primary Objective:-<br /><ul><li>To find size of retail network of Amul Gold and AmulSNT in specific areas of Indore city.
19. To find the problems faced by retailers in selling and storing.
20. To collect the information about the competitors.</li></ul>B. Secondary Objective:-<br /><ul><li>To organize sales promotional activities to improve milk selling.
21. To generate and secure consumer awareness.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Scope of The Study:-
22. The scope of this study is very limited as it deals with milk market of Indore city only.
23. The study helps out in having retailers’ view, consumer quality service.
24. The project work done will definitely prove to be a helping hand for the firm as well.
25. This provide suggestion to grow for the business as there is always a room for improvement in every business.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Limitations:-</li></ul>This report had to work under several constraints and limitation some of the key limitation is:- <br /><ul><li>Time period of the project was 45 days, which may not be enough to understand the whole market.
26. Out of the whole research and analysis, only two major brands could be highlighted, leaving aside the other non-popular brands.
27. Area of working limits to only 4 wards. </li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Conclusion:-</li></ul>Amulno doubt is the overall market leader in respect of the white industry but as a matter of fact this company still has a room for improvement in cities like Indore or we can say small cities. So a major concern should be dropped in such areas as well.<br />