You have learned so far...
1. How to identify x and y intercepts from an equation
2. How to graph an equation using the slope and y intercept
3. How to find and equation for a line using 2 points
Also you can graph a line using a T-chart.
1. Put equation in y = mx + b form (what is that called?)
2. Make a T-chart
3. Pick different x values including 0 and at least one negative
4. Substitute values and solve for y
5. Plot the points
6. Connect the dots
So now you have a choice BUT you need to know both
methods becasue I will test you on both.
A) Graph an equation using slope and y intrecpet.
B) Graph equation using T-Chart
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.