2. iaacagbar tower(re)skindic · 2006During IAAC’s postgraduate, Agbar tower @ Barcelona, was subject forexperimenting with 3D modeling and 3D printing. Considering it’s 360°façade, the solution for a new skin idea was developed providing, motionqualities of the water.In order to transcribe “motion” to a static element, Kitaoka’s patterns, were thebase for this skin proposal. This static graphics make use of the peripheraldrift illusion principles, to create a motion sensation.iaac.net
3. e n r i q u e · r a m í r e zA prototype was created, in order to test its optical and spatial effects.The 3D model helped out to understand structural properties and performance ofthe new skin.
4. iaacplasti+cityResult of a collaborative exploration with the companyLASENTIU to expand the use of Syntrewood, a 100%recycled and 100% recyclable plastic material.through the use of advanced digital design andmanufacturing technologies such as parametric cad-camsoftware + CNC fabrication equipment.Plasti+City is an adaptable architectural surface made out of200 differentiated parts, all derived from identical standardelements.Parametric plastic pavillion was presented with lasentiuproducts @construmat 2007 expo.may · 2007
5. plasti+cityparametricplasticpavillione n r i q u e · r a m í r e z
6. Generated under the shadow of 12 parametric metallic trees.Scale model fabricated by a 3D_printer and laser cut cardboardpieces were needed in order to explain how the “trees” interlacecreating spaces.jul · 2007guallart architectsvinaroz.bar
7. Each tree was created following algorithmic rules, variations in the parameters of length and angle created each tree as aunique piece, resembling nature.e n r i q u e · r a m í r e z
8. Created for a house project located in Ordos, China. The façade required to respond to the extreme climatic conditions. Asingle surface with control of openings and shape was necessary.Variations on rotation & displacement of the parametric brick model, generated an adaptable skin.rojkind arquitectosordos[brick]walle n r i q u e · r a m í r e z
9. p a r a m e t r i c · b r i c k w a l l · v 1.5 · m a y · 2 0 0 8
10. may · 2009Trophy niche modeled simulating running water as acascade.Fabricated with bended stainless steel sheets.Each one of the 19 pieces are different from each othercreating a unique atmosphere.n1com
11. e n r i q u e · r a m í r e zvideo
12. Noizarchitectsjul · 2013Inside an urban park, was needed to generate a place thatcovers the cultural and informative needs.PJ mediatheque project integrates commercial and educativezones around, creating an architectural milestone, with avanguard project.Following the human-made roads of the park a privileged zonewas fond for the convergence of knowledge and a modernshape.
13. n o i z a r c h i t e c t se n r i q u e · r a m í r e z
14. YPASAplaza carso business centertriangle shopping centerwww.plazacarso.comcompany: YPASAposition: head finishing supervisorproject: plaza carso – torre telcel6 storey museum – 20 storey towerdrywall/paint 27,000 m2false ceiling 22,000m2location: Mexico City, Méxicoperiod: 2010 – 2011Company representation with client coordinate supervisors for interior wall,ceilings & paint contractors. Job site logistics, plan and schedule time frameMaterial control. Advance reports, cost status. Quality control. company:YPASAposition: finishing supervisorproject: triángulo las animasconstruction: 93,240 m2 area: 25,070exterior façade/texture 10,000 m2interior drywall/paint 19,000m2feb · 2010
15. ICAreforma 27 apartment towerwww.reforma27.comcompany: ICAposition: project finishing managerproject: reforma 2727 storey tower – 280 unit luxury apartmentslocation: Mexico City, Méxicoperiod: 2011 – 2012Coordinate finishing contracted companies. Direct planning with projectarchitect. multidisciplinary work development plan. Control marble,glass, drywall, paint, wood furniture works. Authorize contractorvolumes. Advance reports, cost status.may · 2011
17. dec · 1980Rinho3D Grasshopper VRayAutoCAD Sketch Up 3DstudioMaxIllustrator Photoshop FlashInDesign2009 Quintana ArchitectsProject ArchitectPuebla, Mexico2008 Rojkind ArchitectsFreelance CollaboratorD.F. Mexico2007 Guallart ArchitectsFreelance CollaboratorBarcelona, Spain> curriculumvitaeeducation2007 Postgraduate in Digital Tectonics (1yr)IAAC - Institute forAdvanced Architecture of CataloniaBarcelona, Spain2005 Bachelor of Architecture (5yr)UDLAP - University of theAmericas PueblaPuebla, Mexicoconstruction experiencedesign experience2011 ICA – Ingenieros Civiles AsociadosHead SupervisorDF, Mexico2010 YPASA· Yeso Pintura y AcabadosChief SupervisorDF, Mexicosoftware2007 Real as Data · Bernhard FrankenIAAC - Institute for AdvancedArchitecture of CataloniaBarcelona, Spain2006 Hyperhabitat Sustainable HousingIAAC - Institute for AdvancedArchitecture of CataloniaBarcelona, Spainlecturesemail email@example.com www.ramirezarroyo.comtwitter @eramirezarroyoadress 22B Poniente 3531Puebla, MéxicoTel/Fax +52 22 2379 8993contact