• Users has to carry conventional credit cards to pay in
retail stores, restaurants, shopping, etc.
• Has to remember all the pin for the debit cards that is
• Offers for specific products varies from one card to other,
chances to wrongly swipe one for the other.
• Physical signature is made on the payment note for every
• Offers / deals cannot be pushed back instantly for the
purchase made through conventional credit cards.
• Mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that stores your payment cards, offers, and more on your
• Tap your Smartphone on the NFC reader and make your payment.
• Your Smartphone authorizes payment transactions, and, at some merchants, offers and loyalty
• Stay safe with the Mobile Wallet PIN and with secure underlying technology.
Near Field Communication
• Offers will be pushed to the customers mobile device when they are within the proximity of the
• With Mobile wallet user can set rules on the usage like for purchase of more than $200 your
Amex bank card will be used. For Petrol refill, your Citi Bank Petrol card will be used. After 20th to
30th of every month, your XXXX card will be used.
• The Mobile wallet remembers the cards used at the stores and pay using the same card next
time. It can also remind you about the offers / deals / reward points you got from the store.
Better serve your customers
• Instead of fumbling for cards, cash, and coupons, your customers can simply pay with the tap of their
Drive more traffic with offers
• Push offers to customers who are actively searching for your products in your area. Customers can
save your offers with Mobile Wallet, then redeem them in-store—enabling you to analyze online
marketing against in-store purchases.
Retain more customers
• Customers can store loyalty cards on their phones. Boost participation in your existing loyalty
programs, or build new, targeted, and effective loyalty initiatives.
Merchants get paid the same way as they are currently settle credit card charges.
• Offers are pushed to the users device when they are within the proximity of the store.
• User gets alerted to the offers before making payment in the respective stores.
• User can also subscribe for categories they would like to get alerted to.
• For every purchase, users will be rewarded with points.
• Users can redeem their points at selective stores
• Mobile Wallet requires you to set up a PIN that prevents any unauthorized access or payments.
PIN to open the application
PIN that must be entered before making a purchase.
• The credit information will be stored in a encrypted format
• Application never works when the screen is locked.
• Only the last four digit of the credit number will be displayed in the screen.
• Enthusiasm surrounding mobile commerce and mobile payment has increased significantly over
recent years. There are many reasons why mobile commerce has gained so much attention, and
now is the time to move forward.
• Think about how to turn card accounts into mobile payment accounts, and how to do this for as
many consumers as possible.
• Develop a strategy to take advantage of well-marketed third-party open wallets, while also ensuring
some control over the customer experience.
• Rethink current marketing and promotional strategies in the context of unique opportunities for
target marketing and co-marketing that are provided by mobile wallets.
• Consider new account acquisition strategies in the context of a mobile wallet, where “instant
activation” capability tied to direct-to-cardholder marketing is possible.