For digital products, you don’t need the shipping address
If you want the customers to be taken to a website when
they cancel checkout, type the web address here
Otherwise, un-tick the box, and leave this blank
This step is important and should never be left blank
After checkout, you should take your customer to a thank
you page, a download page, or instructions page
• A thank you page is where you can tell them further
instructions on the status of their order.
• If it’s a physical product, you tell them the expected time
of shipment and what they need to prepare.
• For digital products, you can tell them where they can
download the product. You can send them an email with
the download link and inform them to check their email.
If you need the the PayPal button image, select the
This image will now appear on your website and will link to
your PayPal account
If you only need the payment link, click the email tab
Copy this code to link to your PayPal to receive payments
Example of other images that can link to PayPal using the
So, when your customers click on any of these buttons…
They can now send you their payment
directly to your PayPal account
• All you have to do is to copy the code that you need and
paste it in your sales page html
• This automates your sales process and you can now make
money even while you are on vacation
• Don’t want to mess your mind with html codes on sales
pages? Then check Paper Template – The WordPress sales
letter plugin that lets you add sales letters, optin pages and
more into WordPress in a few seconds.
With Paper Template, all you need to do is copy and paste
the email code in Step 2 and it’s done!