Political personality as leader is must Touches every sphere of human life. Positive & negative impact on society Gandhi, Nehru, Lincoln, etc. in positive Hitler, Saddam, Mugabe, etc. in negative way. Affect equally to all irrespective of gender, age, status
Why Mandela??? There are many as Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther, Castro, etc. Mandela has blend of all of above Practiced Gandhi’s non-violence also & Castro’s armed rebellion also.
He is Great Because….. It’s due to him apartheid regime came to an end & his people tasted the sweetness of freedom. Before him many had tried to oppose apartheid in Africa but they were unsuccessful with their means. Faced lathi-charge while on other he retaliated back with same power. He could have become despotic leader of South Africa but he remains at the presidency for 2 terms & showed way to successors for new Republican South Africa.
Adolf Hitler Australian born German Politician and the Leader of Nazi Party. The primary instigator of both the Second World War in Europe and the mass execution of millions of people deemed to be "enemies". Adolf Hitler was a Autocratic leader and what that is, is pretty much my way or the high way
Why Compare Hitler and Mandela ? Both the leaders emerged during the time of crisis – Germany was in turmoil post WW1 and South Africa was sliding under the control of Apartheid. Both leaders created legacies. Both lifted humanity to a higher level of awareness and a new understanding of what constituted right and wrong. Both wanted to bring about a transition . however Mandela unlike Hitler did it without a bloodshed winning a Nobel price. They followed two extreme styles of leaderships: autocratic and situational..we can find out which one is more effective
Adolf Hitler Vs Nelson Mandela
ROUND 1 Point - 0 Point – 1
Voice and the power of the Germany
Which power ? Power to kill ? Which voice ? Voice to initiate WWII?
ROUND 1 Point - 0 Point – 2
Jews held the economy and didn’t help Germany in WW1
Is revenge your cause ? Why risk life of innocent ?
ROUND 1 Point - 1 Point – 3
Even Nelson Mandela resorted to violence afterwards
Yes! But his fight was for the equal rights and not to have his creed supreme power
ROUND 2 Point - 1 Point – 4
Nelson Mandela is known to be a lovable and kind person.
Hitler's passion drove him mad making him forget bout morality n kindness.
Yes Hitler was arrogant, rude, cruel but he was passionate towards his country.
ROUND 2 Point - 2 Point – 5
Hitler wanted to give German proper rights in the country as well in the world.
What about the basic human rights and values ? .He is hailed as liberator and a custodian of human values
ROUND 2 Point – 3 Point – 5
Which sacrifice are you talking about he married 3 times. :-D…..lol….
Nelson Mandela sacrificed his personal life for the cause.
ROUND 2 Point - 3 Point – 6
Hitler’s dream would have been come true if he didn’t commit sucide.
Nelson Mandela’s vision became a reality .
ROUND 3 - CONCLUSION Point - 4
HITLER fought for the rights of the white Germans
He was very powerful as a leader
His power of speech example is given till today.
In 1940’s the world witnessed his power of leadership
ROUND 3 - CONCLUSION POINTS - INFINTE
Nelson Mandela supported a great cause of ending apartheid in South Africa .
He turned his back to the secured career of leading his tribe and devoted his life to fight against the existing injustice.
He was a man of determination.(served 27 yrs in jail)
He was an amazing person, with humor, charm, dignity, morality, kindness, and strength surging through his veins
And the winner is NELSON MANDELA YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH…….I WIN…I WIN..I WIN..I WIN
1. What comes first to your mind when we talk about Nelson Mandela?a) South Africab) Mahatma Gandhic) A black leader
2. Though Mandela was a strong supporter of non violence, he adopted aggressive ways like sabotage & guerilla warfare. Was that right move as a leader?a) Yesb) No
3. Mandela was a effective leader even from the prisona) Agreeb) Disagreec) Can’t say
4. World needs whom the most, a Autocratic leader or a Situational leader?a) Autocraticb) Situational
5. Does Mandela resemble like the child of Mahatma Gandhi?a) Yesb) No
6. People say "A true leader is a leader of everyone (black as well as white) and Mandela is the one"a) Agree b) Disagreec) Can’t say
7. With your knowledge which country is more developed?a) South Africab) Zimbabwe
8. Do you think world needs Nelson Mandela?a) Yes b) No
9. Why do you think world needs Nelson Mandela?a) Because he is a situational leaderb) Because he believes in equalityc) Because he went to jail for his countryd) Because he dedicated his whole life to country and not to his personal lifee) I marked No
10. Rate Nelson Mandela according to his leadership qualities.