Taking Kissing Out of Children movies/showsPresentation Transcript
REMOVING ADULT CONTENT FROM
• Kissing is good for adult TV but is
kissing good for children networks?
Popular movies such as Cinderella
broadcast kissing on children movies.
HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS ANY BETTER?
• I believe if we as the people an parents come together to make a difference that
there can be a order in how these children are learning. Movies and shows can be
fun without all the extra kissing.
• Our audience will get educated and be mature enough to learn about grown
situations one day. My topic is important because our children are our future. We
need to build them up being educated and not "kissing" other children
WHY SHOULD THE AUDIENCE LISTEN?
• The audience should listen to me because I feel as if this could help out the world.
Building starts from the ground up, it starts with the kids. So I feel like I can be that
WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
• A young boy was suspended for kissing a female student at a young age. This
statistic shows that kids are watching and learning these traits. Kissing on children
networks will do nothing but enhance the problem.
SHOW THE RESULTS
• If we get to show the results of showing shows with no grown situations I really
think we can get the parents attention and show how much smarter the kids can be.
• Some stats on kids watching educational pieces rather than violent
• The link above shows where we could be rather than where we are.
• Articles showing what could potentially happen if kids kept watching everything
other than educational shows will put parents on notice. It can be a change but it
starts with the PARENTS!!!
• Right now America is not one of the top countries for educational reasons. But we
do have a high rate of violence and pregnancy at a young age. I believe if we put
education first that stat will not be like that anymore
• Have your child be the next lawyer, not the next prisoner.
• The world can change and benefit from americans being smarter and more
intelligent. Everyone calls America cocky and talks about how dumb Americans are.
That is not how we want to be represented. Lets stand up for a change.
• Movies such as “Beauty and the Beast” show these romantic qualities that children
love to watch. I do not think anything is wrong with the movie. I just believe that
love should be taught a little later.
• Another movie that shows love on children networks is Snow White
STAND UP FOR THE KIDS
• You can create a petition at http://www.petitionbuzz.com/how-to-write-a-petition to
help raise awareness about these problems. Lets get parents all over to notice and
understand the risk and reward.
• Bringing together everyone to help educate our kids more will benefitthe nation a
lot. Our kids will be more prepared for life circumastance and will not be worried
about kissing. This will help us grow better and let the kids be mature enough to
• If we do not collectively raise awarness on education our kids have a great
possibility of being encountered with sex early and not raeally worried about their
education. Lets start by teaching them then they will be prepared to learn stuff on
• Relay these messages to people with younger children so that they will be aware.
You never know this could change the way our kids grow up and could be very
useful to other nations as well.