1. 1 My Profile, Bio-Data, Certificates and Photos: Please Kindly Refer 30 Attachments!This is a Matrimonial Enquary sent to you via http://cid-da2a266bdca7065f.office.live.com/browse.aspx/rajkpandey2000.We both are totally stranger to each-other so far although I am humbly and very gently sendingthis profile including attached my Bio-Data, Recommendation Letters, Health Report, SecurityClearance, World Bank Reorganization and my Latest Photographs to an unknown e-mail ID fora general enquiry and information dissemination motive, with an expectation that it may berelevant to someone interested.I am not sure yet, whether the marriage is matter of chance or choice. If this is a matter of chanceand luck, I am curious to find my luck soon! I have used different approach and looking forwardto see the anticipated result. Lets see what will be the consequences in the future as unknown inlife is both challenge as well as opportunity which is a part of our life.I am extremely sorry for bothering you! You may simply ignore and delete enclosed profile, CVand working certificates and/or kindly forward this information among your relatives, femalecolleagues, lady friend circles and their parents, if someone is also seriously interested for thisand has made her mind for the same purpose. Thank you very much for your kind cooperation inadvance. The following section is only for the concerned one and her related family members,where I have honestly described my realistic background as marital relationship must be basedon the bond of trust and honesty.Dear Friend:Please accept warm regards! I am humbly corresponding with reference to the matrimonialenquiry for your kind rational assessment purpose for a closed but healthy friendship at thebeginning and then possible match in the near future, if both of us are made for each-other uponour compatibility and comfort! I am a Developmental and Management Practitioner by trainingand profession. This year, probably after few months, I am thinking and planning for mymarriage with at least a University Graduate, but preferred Masters Degree and Job Holder orSelf-employed Girl.If the lady is unemployed at present, she should have career-oriented mind after marriage to useher education as well as in enhancing for balanced marital life. The main reason for setting allthese minimum practical criteria is to thoroughly empower the prospective life partner andacquire a reciprocal synergy for our lifelong personal growth and development. For thisrationale, I wish to emotionally, morally and psychologically encourage and motivate my ideallife partner for her professionalism, edification and overall personality development.But, what I only expect on her intrinsic lady persona is: natural compassion in the heart of awell-cultured lady as well as positive attitude and optimistic mind since she will be the source ofan inspiration for a man during difficult circumstances as well as for a positive transformation inour lives. However, the reality talks lauder than dreams! At present, I represent the working classeconomy: we both must work for our livelihood. Currently, I have some hundreds of books in thename of property in my own name with a four-roomed cemented home and some pieces of landin Tarai-Sunaul Bazaar, Nawalparashi, which is an outcome of purely my personal income!
2. 2But, I was grown up and educated around Jawalakhel from the age of 10. Consequently, at anycost, we cannot settle in Terai and must dwell in the metropolitan urban areas. Our sisters and allrelatives have already established their own homes in this valley and I/we also must construct apermanent residence in Kathmandu soon, although for at least few years, we have to happily livein a rental flat on temporary basis, especially around Lalitpur Municipality.As far as my core profession is concerned, I am actively involving with the internationaldevelopmental organizations since 1990. When I was exactly 16 years in ninety, I started acareer with the UK Governments DFID/Enabling State Programme Nepal; Office of the PrimeMinister and Council of Ministers; Himalaya Broadcasting Company (HBC) Radio Station;United Nations Population Fund, Country Technical Services Team for South and West Asia(UNFPA, CST for SAWA Countries); DFID/Rural Access Program (RAP); Japan InternationalCooperation Agency/Japan Medical Association (JICA/JMA) funded School and CommunityHealth Project (SCHP) and Save the Children-Norway (previously Redd Barna, Norwegiansemi-government international humanitarian organization). (Please see enclosed resume,working certificates, recommendation letters, health report, security clearance, World Bankrecognization, etc.).Moreover, I was also temporarily implicated as an independent Freelancer Consultant forUNICEF/ROSA, USAID/IFES and USAID/NDI for two years. Lately, I was working with theJapan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)/Nepal Office in the capacity of an AS Officeruntil I shifted to an UN Agency in 2008.At present, I am working with one of the Specialized Agencies of the United Nations (UN)System, based in Nepal, at Harihar Bhawan, Pulchowk, Lalitpur, in the Administrative Capacity,which is a long-term permanent fixed job.As far as my pedagogical background is concerned, I have completed Double Masters Degreei.e. Masters in Business Studies (MBS) and MA Rural Development, both in first divisions.Moreover, at the same time, I am also pursuing third masters degree in Public Administration(MPA) course. I have simultaneously made my mind to enroll for MPhil course as well toupgrade myself for PhD in a long run of my life, which is one of the most pertinent futuredreams for me.Regarding my social background, I am Single (Never Married), Chhetri, 1974 Birth, Aries, 60 kgweight, height 53 with fair complexion. (Please see attached photos and/or clickttp://www.flickr.com/photos/52116698@N04 for my latest 200 snaps). I am none-alcoholic butoccasional smoker, extroverted and determined laborious person for a set-goal. I am only sonwith two married and one single sister. Our father used to be local level politician in Triveni-Susta VDC during his youth up to 1970, which is nostalgia for us in these days. On the otherhand, he is also an Indian retired army with the pension from India (70) and mother is housewife(67). They both live in hometown to look after home and land and quarterly visit us for a week aswell as collecting their pension from Indian embassy.
3. 3Finally, if you feel comfortable to happily live in a rental house for few years; if you are alsoseriously searching an ideal life partner; if your inner soul considers that we both might be likeminded friends for lifelong and our matching will be the perfect one; if you trust me as agentleman by the hub of your heart and curious for a matrimonial relationship, we can meet as avery goodfriend at first and should try to sincerely understand each-other thoroughly. When ourinner chemistry, feeling, manner, interest and ethos are compatible and comfortable for both ofus, we will spontaneously and unknowingly feel emotional attachment based on heart-to-heartrelationship, then we can rationally decide for our marriage-life as soon as possible, basicallyafter obtaining mutual consent and concurrence from our family members and parents.At a very fine and lucky moment, a meeting even with a stranger sometimes may bring majortransformation in our lives! Optimistically speaking, who knows future: we both may prove to bethe ideal lifelong friends and exact dream partner of each-others! For this purpose, you maycontact me without any hesitations at (977-01) 98510-86884. Then, if you feel comfort andsecure, I will invite you along with your best friends and parents for a courtesy coffee meeting atJawalakhel for our formal introduction that will be the best way to initiate our long lastingcordial relationship. Beside this, you can assign your reliable relatives and parents as yourrepresentative for an initial discussion with our guardians or me. Furthermore, alternatively, youmay forward your latest snaps and accurate information to us in making a logical family decisionfor the possibility of amicable relationship, which is based on the bond of trust and honesty.By the way, being an only brother of three my most respectable and loving sisters, I can easilyunderstand that it is extremely difficult in approaching to an unknown person, particularly for thelady. I, therefore, would like to ensure you that: 1) Names of several referees will be provided atany time in exploring the facts about me and my family background; 2) Several meetings amongparents/family members will be organized to properly familiarize both the family members; 3)Medical health reports will be submitted; 4) Academic credentials and working certificates willbe presented; 5) Your parents can independently inquiry and research to verify my background;6) I/we will certainly facilitate for the acclimatization process to easily adopt our new role andresponsibility in the totally new environments; and 7) Sufficient time will be allocated to closelyrecognize and understand each-other from insight but the final decision is yours: madam!If your family members wish to meet my parents/guardians to seriously discuss on this issuemore broadly, please let me know so that I can provide you their direct contact address forfurther detailed discussions. I can also arrange a series of meetings among our parents/guardiansto materialize our lifelong visualized dreams into the reality. Finally, please refer all theattachments with this e-mail and looking forward to hear from you a positive response soon!With Warm Regards!Raj K Pandey Chhetri, (MBS, MA)Jawalakhel, LalitpurGPO Box: 19862, Kathmandu (Nepal)Mobile: (977-01) 98510 86884/9841 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
4. 4MY SUPPLEMENTARY PROFILEProfession: Raj K Pandey started his career in 1990, at the age of 16 with: 1) Save the ChildrenNorway (Redd Barna); 2) Japan Medical Association (JMA)/School and Community HealthProject (SCHP); 3) UK Governments Department for International Development (DFID)/RuralAccess Program (RAP); 4) United Nations Population Fund, Country Technical Services Teamfor South and West Asia (UNFPA CST for SAWA Countries); 5) Himalaya BroadcastingCompany (HBC) Radio Station; 6) Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministersthrough Strengthening the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers Project fundedby DFID; 7) DFID/Enabling State Program-Nepal.Moreover, he was also implicated as a short-term Consultant with: i) UNICEF/Regional Officefor South Asia (ROSA); ii) USAID/International Federation of Electoral System (IFES); and iii)USAID/National Democratic Institute (NDI). Prior joining one of the Specialized Agencies ofthe United Nations (UN) System in 2008, where he is working as an administrative staff in thesedays, he was involved with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Nepal Office inthe capacity of an AS Officer.Education: He has completed his Double Masters Degree i.e. Masters in Business Studies (MBS)and MA (Rural Development), both in the first division. Simultaneously, he is also perusing histhird Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) Course in the early morning in these days.Moreover, he has strongly made his mind to enroll for MPhil Course as well sometimes in thefuture to upgrade himself for PhD in a long-run of his life, which is one of the significant long-term dreams of his life.Attributes: He is a self-disciplined, self-made, self-developed and self-directed person withoutguidance from anybody. He dreamed, visualized and worked hard to materialize his vision, goaland aim, which made him active, laborious and confident to cope the difficult challenges andcircumstances. On the other hand, when he was in his early teenage and younger age, he used towork exceptionally hard both for his professional career as well as education.He was able to work for up to 18-19 hours daily in that struggle period and used to sleep merely4-5 hours. Consequently, he successfully continued his full time job and educationsimultaneously. However, when he gets leisure time in these days, particularly during Saturdayand Sunday, he simply enjoys for — laying on bed, traveling around countryside, readingnewspapers, listening music, working in a computer for writing something, dine delicious meals,chatting, sharing and joking on generic issues with all the family members, especially twosisters, who are living very closed to his house, reviewing literatures/reports, watching latestmovies/TV and sleeping for very late hours.Personality: He is liberal minded, independent, honest, talkative and extroverted person. He oftentrusts people easily but they exploit his gentleness, soberness and softness for their own vestedinterests, which makes him sad. He prefers simple life with the better human capital for owninner satisfaction purpose.
5. 5Ideal: He respects women and men who are simple, gentle and liberal, although he likes straightforward nature and speak of mind. However, he disgusts and immediately discontinues even thehumanitarian relationship with the liar, hypocrite, arrogant and sadist persons as they are goodfor nothing for others.Strength: He is strongly determined person for his goals and visions, which makes himexhausted and burnt-out. Consequently, he can hardly smile, laugh and get pleasure in his life!Moreover, he mostly feels loneliness as he can hardly sacrifice his time for an unproductivepurpose and social relationship.Weakness: a) He is, however, not a perfect household manager particularly for cooking, laundry,ironing and other domestic work as he never practiced such activities in his entire life due tosufficient love and take care rendered by his mother/sisters. b) When someone behavesdishonest, sadist and egoistic way, he completely ignores him/her and never attempts toreestablish any further humanitarian relationship.With Best Regards!Raj K Pandey Chhetri, (MBS, MA)Jawalakhel, LalitpurGPO Box: 19862, Kathmandu (Nepal)Mobile: (977-01) 98510 86884Mobile: (977-01) 9841 firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com
6. 6ANNEX: WHY E-MARRIES PROPOSAL?Dear Friend:This justification and all attachments will logically explain, analyze and convince you not onlyabout the e-marriage proposal, but also on the humanitarian relationship in general, and male andfemale marital relationship in specific from different prospective. The following section will beuseful for all of us to clearly understand the practical difficulties during match making process inour life. This is sent via http://cid-da2a266bdca7065f.office.live.com/browse.aspx/rajkpandey2000 onbehalf of its originator, especially for the interested single lady - University Graduate, JobHolder/Self-Employed and Nice Looking Girl.The primary cause for using the webmail based information technology (IT) system for a generalmatrimonial related enquiry is due to the distance induced bravery. I am directly and personallyapproaching for the lifes most sensitive, difficult and challenging issue on a supposition that themarriage is the most natural, psychological, emotional and social dire need of both — male andfemale, sometimes once in a life. Moreover, each family may have an eligible bachelor — familymembers, relatives, social networks, colleagues and friend circles — who might have informallysearching a suitable match for their grown-up children through existing traditional social networkapproach due to the push/pull factors, but they might also have not been completely able to findout the right candidate for their fully grown-up children in consideration of several other issues.We are aware that all unmarried persons, including us, have an imaginative image for an ideallife partner on our subconscious minds/dreams from the very early teenage of our lives. To findour lifelong envisioned ideal/dream person into the reality, our minds/souls unknowingly keepon searching/exploring around with an expectation that s/he, who is imaginarily living with us inour subconscious minds from the very early age, will come soon even in the reality of life. Wehope that s/he will be the right friend to spend rest of our lives together for the better aestheticvalues, which will permanently end the bitter loneliness feeling and inner vacuum withinourselves. But, very few people are lucky enough for such unconditional true love, which all cannot find in their life. However, unfortunately, our age keeps on running out rapidly for waitingthat especial friend in real life, albeit we are not sure yet, when we will meet her/him in thereality. Consequently, when we do not meet our lifelong expected dreams into the reality, itcreates enough anxiety, stress, frustration, personality and psychological disorders among us andwe feel extremely sad.Likewise, both arranged and love marriage have certain pros and cons but like minded valuesand ethos based marries, where both will have total freedom of choice for the rational selectionof an appropriate life partner, is the best approach since decision of social-knot directly affectsboth. Moreover, we have limited social networks, family ties and relatives, where we can hardlyfind the dreamed and qualified partner due to lack of an easy and direct access with her/him. Onthe other hand, our extremely busy mechanical routine life from early morning to late eveningfor our other daily priorities, has limited us for the better option to expand the social network. Asa result, the tremendously competitive world, especially in the fast metropolitan life, has made usextremely lonely even among the huge mob of the people, as we can hardly mix-up with themdue to their varied nature as well as lack of sufficient spare time with us.
7. 7 Similarly, we are totally option and voiceless to select a suitable right partner, when marriesproposal is put forward from our closed relatives since we can hardly say no to them despite ourseveral reservations. The marries facilitators also unnecessarily exaggerate on the qualities of thepossible grooms/brides, which may not be realistic in the practical life. But, marries decision thatwe make only once in a life is for the sake of entirely ourselves, not to make others happy sinceit determines our future. Moreover, even a self-chosen love marries and/or arranged marriage canhardly be guaranteed for lifelong success, durable and happy relationship until our death.Subsequently, it is always a creative tension as well as hidden mental stress to make a marriagerelated single decision with a totally unseen person, which is exactly like a gambling, either wewill be winner or looser!However, we have to ultimately trust an unfamiliar opposite gender and select a totally unseenperson as a lifelong partner out of six billion plus population on this earth. Although, we are notsure yet, who s/he will be, where s/he is now, what s/he is doing, how s/he will approach to usand when s/he will be our real friend as well as how our future relationship will go with her/him.We, ultimately, need to focus merely for his/her comfort/happiness until we die as soon as s/heenters into our life as change maker, who will impart significantly differences throughout ourlife.Beside this, what we are mainly lacking to find out our lifelong visualized opposite ideal partneris — easy access, effective negotiation, two-way communication, sufficient time for interactionsand most importantly inner courage and self-confidence to approach her and directly propose formarriage due to fear of rejection. However, the sky is unlimited and six billion-plus populatedworld is beyond our horizon, although we dont have an easy access to directly contact her. It isnot a wrong idea to creatively but gently approach her and exchange our mutual information foran enquiry since s/he might also have been waiting for the entry of a right person into her life forher marriage purpose — who knows we may be the hero by mistake as we both may have beenmade as an ideal life partner for each-others! As marries is one time great event in our life andwe can try our level best to invite proposal from the most eligible, well-cultured familybackground as far as possible.But, we should never enforce/persuade the second party to make a decision favorable to us sincethe marriage relationship must be based on independent personal decision of both — withoutexternal influence, pressure, threat, hanky-panky and so on — even from family members. Letscontinue our dream till we get the best one, when dream is over and shattered, we will reallysuffer for loosing hope in life. We should not easily accept the cowardice defeat, without waginganother effective war to achieve the lifelong visualized person as we can find exactly the same -whom we dream, if marries is truly made in heaven.I, therefore, have used atypical modus-operandi in exploring ideal life partner and it is expectedthat s/he will be the exact lady, whom I have imagined and retained in my subconscious mindfrom early teenage. Lets see how general people in our conservative society will perceive such adifferent method as individual interpretations/judgments are the outcomes of our backgrounds.But, I am certain that she will be the lady with exact attributes, who will positively accept notonly such a unique process, but also other several social transformations as mediocre narrowmind can never welcome any changes in the new environments since they are totally happy to
8. 8live in the traditional status-qua situation due to fear of unwanted criticism and likely risk in life.The most essential pre-requirement for possible happy marital life is that both male and female,first of all, should have natural attraction from heart, without external influence, at a preliminaryface-to-face meeting — both should feel click in their minds to see each-others at the first sight.The first meeting and its overall impressions generally determine whether the further contactswill be strengthened/interrupted. If both feel compatible and comfortable with each-other duringintroductory conversation process, their minds and hearts will spontaneously but unknowinglyadmit as like-minded prospective friends despite other several men-made gaps and obstacles —economical, social, educational, psychological and professional — as both have emotionally,mentally as well as psychologically accepted without any pre-occupied minds and persuasions.If both are honest, respectable, loveable and acceptable, a kind of special feeling, thought andemotional rapport will be developed within ourselves, which will further enhance for the deep-rooted love, affection, interdependency and psycho-socio belongingness to reinforce the post-marital life. Subsequently, both will heartily accept not only the roses but also the thrones sincecouple has strong emotional and sentimental heart-to-heart bonds based on natural attraction,trust and self-commitment for the life-long association until death, which nobody can easilyalter. As the human relationship is related with the meeting of like-minded minds and thecommon wave-length can further enhance for the retention of long-term marital relationship inour life.Moreover, if we find exact dreamed partner, all our senses might be positively persuaded andheartbeat might be amplified due to an unique feeling within us — exactly the same naturalprocess that we can closely observe among animal kingdom — where inner natural chemistrybetween them determines attraction/repulsion for further relationship at first meeting of both.We can also boost pleasure of mind, inner happiness and satisfaction through natural process, ifcouple has liking minds and web length for each other via — reciprocal unconditional love,caring, sharing, mutual understanding and respect for feeling and emotion of the husband andwife, which should based on the ground of mutual trust and honesty. It is a general humantendency that whatever we perform, we simply act upon in order to avoid the pain and gain thepleasure. We, therefore, generally worry and fear with the likely change process and reluctant torenounce the comfort zones, but we have to eventually accept new roles and responsibilitiesdespite uncertain results in our life.If spouse have certain common grounds, particularly in terms of their socio-cultural values,ethos, interests, likings, disliking as well as shared dreams and visions, the post-marital life willenhance better synergy, positive energy, creativity and prosperity for both. However, if marriageis completely based on compromises, conditionality, baseless commitments and dishonesty, itmay prove counterproductive at any time in a long run since the relationship must be based onthe bond of trust and honesty as it is simply the beginning of relationship not the end.Moreover, if we establish a marital relationship on the ground of untruth, dishonesty,exaggeration and hanky-panky, it will mentally hurt your partner due to a betrayed deal, whichwill make her/him lifelong regretful that will never keep your partner happy. If your partner isnot happy at all due to your dishonesty, it is obvious s/he can never keep you/your family
9. 9members happy as well.Moreover, approached person might not have made her mind for her marriage at this particularjuncture and/or she might have settled. Similarly, both might not have met their pre-occupiedbasic expectations and criteria as well as both may have differences in terms of their so-calledsocio-economy, socio-cultural and family-based values, which may indirectly affect post-maritallife, particularly during elderly age because of the likely cultural socks. Consequently, everybodyhas freedom of choice for the rational decision for her/his marriage without external pressure andpersuasion since being self-master we should not feel regrets for our self-decision.Finally, if your eligible unmarried lady family members, friend circles, relatives and femalecolleagues — at least an university graduate, job holder/self-employed and well-cultured prettylooking lady — is thinking for her marriage within this year, please convey and forward thisinformation. As a result, she/her family members can rationally assess our suitability fromdifferent prospective for the perfect matching as far as we can make it, if marries is a matter ofchoice! Your tiny efforts will directly support us to reduce the information poverty and searchof an ideal life-partner of two persons will be permanently over. If your interested ladyfriends/their family members wish to contact me/my parents/sisters to discuss more seriously,please feel free to contact us.Please refer all the attachments and looking forward for a positive response soon.Warm Regards!Raj K Pandey Chhetri, (MBS, MA)Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, GPO Box: 19862, Kathmandu (Nepal)Mobile: (977-01) 98510 86884Mobile: (977-01) 9841 firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com(A) Please click the link http:// cid-da2a266bdca7065f.office.live.com/browse.aspx/rajkpandey2000 torefer 500 plus myreports/articles/profiles/songs/poems/stories/thesis/notes/resumes/write-ups/photos/etc.,which is a collection since 1990.(B) Please search me as "rajkpandey2000" on Google and any other search engines. Moreover, you canfind me at Facebook simply by seaching as "Raj K Pandey".(C) Please click another link to easily view 200 plus my latest photos in total 11 pages withoutdownloading any images http://www.flickr.com/photos/52116698@N04