1. SENTHILKUMAR.S OBJECTIVE:Senthil_eky@yahoo.co.in I like to work in a target oriented, challenging and busy environment. My pleasant outgoing personality and the ability to convince my ideas will prove an asset to any team.Mobile:9884734453 Being a quick learner and, being on constant strife to improve myself. I have the confidence that I will be considered one of the best employees of your organization PERSONAL PROFILE ACADEMIC RECORD:DATE OF BIRTH : 25.07.78 B.Sc. Chemistry – completed (2000) A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam CollegeGENDER : Male Poondi – Thanjavur P.G. Diploma inRadiology & Imaging Sciences – at ApolloNATIONALITY : Indian institute of hospital management & allied science (AIHMAS)- Apollo Hospitals A 2year P.G DIPLOMA course in the field of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, which includes a one year Apprantice(NotPHONE : compulsory ) conventional and advanced imaging modalities. Detailed9884734453 course syllabus is described below: FIRST YEAR Major Subjects : Anatomy&Physiology, RadiationALTERNATE EMAIL ID: physics,DarkroomTecniques,conventional X- ray imaging,email@example.com Allied Subjects : Computer Technology,Organisational Behaviour SECOND YEAR Major Subjects : Advanced X-ray/Imaging Techniques(Including Digital Radiography, Computed Tomography, Ultrasonography, Color Doppler, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Basic Angiography , Instrumentation,Interventional imaging Techniques,Nuclear imaging Tecniques Hours in Theroy: 1000hrs Hours in practical; 2000hrs AIM: To work as an Radiology Technologist Apollo Hospital Professional Experience: (1 year) Equipments Worked :
2. SRMC & RI WORKING EXPERIENCE : APR2007-OCT2010(3.5 YRS)Equipments Worked : MRI – 1.5 T GE SIGNA HDx CT - 64 Slice GE Light Speed VCTxt & ULTRA Fluroscopic Unit – SHIMADZU 1000 mA fluro unit Radiographic Unit - GE 800mA DR unit - C-arm Allengers & SIEMENSAPOLLO CANCER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL WORKING EXPERIENCE : OCT2010-FEB2012(1.5 YEAR)Equipments Worked : MRI – 1.5 T PHILIPS ACHIEVA with HIFU PET CT - PHILIPS GEMINI TFT/64 SLICEWORKING EXPERIENCE: Experience Institution Years Radiographer Department of (Apprantice) radiology 1year Apollo hospitals Greams Road Department of Junior radiology 3.5years Technologist SRMC & RI (APR2007- Porur SEP2010) Department Of Senior Radiology 1.5year Radiographer Apollo Cancer (Oct 2010- Speciality FEB2012) Teynampet DECLARATION I hereby declare that all the information furnished above are true to my belief and best of my knowledge Yours Truly, Senthil Kumar
3. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCERadiographic TechniquePlain X-RaysFilm Processing GENERAL RADIOGRAPHY X-RAY 1,GE-DX525(500MA) 2,GE-DX300(300MA) 3,SHIMADZU-QUAD UD125PC(200M MOBILE RADIOGRAPHY X-RAY 1,WIPRO GE STALLION 20(20MA) 2,SIEMENS MULTIMOBILE25(60MA MAMMOGRAPHY WIPRO GE SENOGRAPHE DMR COMPUTER RADIOGRAPHY X-RAY PHILIPS, GE,SIEMENS DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY X-RAY DR IDC 16300 ORTHOPAN TOMOGRAPHY VILLA INDRA-STARTO X-DENTAL FLOUROSCOPY SYSTEM 1,PHILIPS 2,SIEMENS LX 50 SIRESKOP CX CT SCANNER 1,TOSHIBA AQUILON 64 SLICE 2,SIEMENS VOLUME ZOOM 4SLICE MRI PHILIPS INTRA/ACHIVA 1.5 TESLA GAMMA CAMERA SIEMENS E-CAM DUAL C-ARM 1,SIEMENS MULTI MOBILE 2,PHILIPS COLOUR DOPLER SYSTEM PHILIPS IU22 ULTRA SOUND SYSTEM 1,PHILIPS IU 22, 2,TOSHIBA 3,SIEMENSFluoroscopic Procedure Barium Swallow Barium Meal Barium Enema Enteroclysis Ascending Urethrogram (AUG) Micturating Cystourethrogram (MCU) Intravenous Urogram (IVU) Sialogram T-Tube Cholangiogram Sinogram Fistulogram Hysterosalphingogram (HSG)Computed TomographyPreparing and Position the patientPerform all types of scans (head, Thorax, Abdomen, Spine andExtremities)Perform Dynamic Angiograms (Renal, Carotids, Coronary, Cerebral,Pulmonary, Peripheral, Aortic)Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring, CT PerfusionPerform all kinds of 3D Works at Advantage Windows (ADW 4.0Workstation)Image DocumentationRecognition of Image Artifacts and RectificationWorked withCT-4 SLICE SIEMENS Somatom Volume zoom,
4. Magnetic Resonance ImagingPreparing and Screening the patientPatient positioning and Handling coilsImaging Technique of Head, Spine, Extremities, MusculoskeletalPerform Angiograms (Renal, Carotid s, Intracranial, Peripheral)Special Procedures (MRCP, Fistulogram, OSA Study)Quality Control Test and ManagementRecognition of Image Artifacts and RectificationImage DocumentationSafety PrecautionsWorked with PHILIPS 1.5 INTERACONFERENCES AND SEMINARS: * Participation in Ramachandra Advanced Interventional Neuroradiology 2006,2010 -- SRMC&RI,CHENNAI. * Participation and presented a paper on ADVANCED MEDICALIMAGING CONFERENCE-2011 MRI COILS&APPLICATIONS *Duties & Responsibilities:• Responsible for performing CT/MRI as required by staff physicians under thedirection of Radiologist.• Responsible for all patient imaging procedures – reflect on the impact of ethics,safety and legal requirements on clinical practice.• Analyze the physiological and physical capabilities of the patient undergoingexamination.• Evaluate critically justify and modify the appropriate scanning protocols employedin imaging(CT/MRI) examination.• Responsible for Radiation safety in the CT with the principle of ALARA – As Low AsReasonably Achievable.• Perform Radiographic procedures assigned to me in time and to perfection withindependent judgment.• Receiving and completing requisition form and reports; preparing and monitoringsupplies and equipment; patient monitoring and operating acquisition equipment;including archiving acquired images computerized patient data system.• Actively Involving in teaching programs and taking theory classes and practicaldemonstration for Radiographic students coming for Radiography Technologycourses.• Preparation of examination room, documentation of patient history includingallergies, patient care and assessment.• Documentation of procedures and patient data in appropriate records.• Often monitoring of patients heart rate for Coronary Angiogram.• Preparing patient with required patient education about the procedure prior to scan.
5. • Patient screening before procedure.• Performing all kinds of 3D reconstructions in Multi Modality WorkStation assignedto in time.• Documentation of post processed images and archiving.Equipments used:• 64 Slice CT Scanner GE Light speed VCT&ultra Advance 4.4 Work stationPHILIPS 1.5 INTERA&ACHIVA WITH HIFU