Be the first to like this
In early Spring 2013, the leadership at Cardinal Stritch University identified a need for a holistic organizational transformation to improve operational efficiencies in administrative and academic functions of the University. The primary goal of this critical reengineering effort is to improve resource allocation practices, business process efficiencies and overall financial performance, preparing Stritch for a much desired growth cycle. This presentation chronicles Cardinal Stritch University's journey thus far, focusing on the following key areas:
• Articulating a Clear Vision of the Future, Linked to Institutional Strategic Goals
• Establishing a Governance Model for Effective Oversight of Transformation/Reengineering Efforts
• Cutting Expenses and Establishing a Resource Allocation Strategy
• Identifying, Planning and Managing Key Strategic Initiatives to Drive Transformational Value
• Performance Management - Developing and Actively Monitoring Institutional/Strategic Initiative Key Performance Indicators
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.