2. The name "Diigo" is an acronym from "Digest of Internet Information, Groups and Other stuff" Diigo is a social book marking webiste where users can bookmark, and tag web pages It aslso allows highlight and add notes to the highlighted part on a webpage. These notes can be kept private, shared with a group within Diigo or a special link forwarded to someone else.
3. Signing up with Diigo is as easy as making a new email address. Once you have signed up th next step is to get the diigo toolbar. To get the diigo toolabar you following this link http://www.diigo.com/tools
4. 1. Click ondiigo toolbarand it willinstall the 2. Once thattoolbar tool bar s installed, you can see it on the top.
5. Go to any webpage Highlight any part on that page
6. Now go to the diigo toolbar Click on Highlight and see the outcome
7. If you move curser over the highlighted area you will see a pen appearing there
8. Click on that pen option you will see a popup menu• From here you can add stickey notes to it• You can share these notes with a group that you have on Diigo• Or you can generate a link that you can share with anyone outside the Diego circle• See the next slide.
9. This is how you can make notes over the web using this toolbar and you can share the notes with your group on the Diigo Or you can keep them private if you like for your own usage And you can can also generate a link for it so that you can share it with someone who is not on diigo If you have diigo toolbar installed and you are logged in you can