Psy 400 week 5 team assignment altruism in society campaign and presentation
- 597 views
Identify a social issue, such as domestic violence, child abuse, homelessness, business ethics, or international human rights violations. ...
Identify a social issue, such as domestic violence, child abuse, homelessness, business ethics, or international human rights violations.
Obtain facilitator approval in week four.
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word campaign (both PowerPoint and paper) developing and promoting a social intervention strategy that addresses your issue. Include the following items:
• Discuss the nature and history of your issue.
• Examine the effect the issue has on society.
• Select at least two elements of persuasion to use in your campaign. Describe how you used these elements to make your campaign persuasive.
• Explain how your presentation will capitalize on the various motivations of altruistic behavior, as identified in social exchange theory, to encourage people to participate in your social intervention.
• Discuss the implications of your strategy in terms of intervention and prevention.
Prepare a 10- to 12-Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you illustrate your campaign.
Submit a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes if you are an Online Campus student.
Include at least four references in your presentation.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views