6. Indian Institute of Planning & Management ~ Ahmedabad Radio Television Press Let’s Go Beyond 3 Wheels !
7. Source: PriceWaterHouseCoopers India Media Report 2006 ---------- Straight line denotes Traditional Delivery Mechanisms - - - - Dotted line denotes Converged Delivery Mechanisms The Changing Face … Films Television Radio Print Music Sector Content Commercial (Hindi & Regional) Cinema Art Movies Cartoon Movies Commissioned Programs News & Current Affairs Commissioned Programs News & Current Affairs News & Current Affairs Fiction/Non Fiction Articles Film Music Private Albums Delivery Cinema Halls Home Videos (Video Cassettes, VCDs, DVDs,) Cable Terrestrial DTH Public Broadcaster FM Channels Newspapers Magazines Books Cassettes CDs Mobile Phones Internet
11. Vijapur Town Center Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Vijapur has an average literacy rate of 68%. <ul><ul><ul><li>Higher than the national average of 59.5%. </li></ul></ul></ul>Male literacy is 75%, and female literacy is 60%. <ul><ul><ul><li>12% of the population is under 6 years of age . </li></ul></ul></ul>Source: 2001 India Census, Census Commission of India, Union Ministry of Human Resource & Development
27. Gujarati Cinema “ Fair Lady ”, How could I forget your Love ?
28. Mandya TV Distribution Network can be replicated in most of the Villages Rural Cable TV Network HEO Head End Operator SLO –Village 1 Sub Link Operator SLO – Village 4 Sub Link Operator SLO – Village 2 Sub Link Operator SLO – Village 3 Sub Link Operator Taluka Optical Fiber Network VILLAGE HOUSE HOLDS Can Create & Air Local Programs Can Empower Network Manpower for the Village Level Consumer