Culture Project. REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Republic of Ireland
- The project consists of making an investigation on some cultural issue of the country. For example, music, sport, places, tourism, monuments, dancing, history...
Investigation tools :
- Information can be obtained in books, tourist guides, leaflets, brochures, the Internet, the Library, dictionaries...
- The project can be done as a written paper, a poster, a leaflet or brochure, a tourist guide, a photograph display...
Working process :
- The groups can have three or four people.
- Two lessons will be given to work with te group-mates in class. The rest of the work has to be done at home.
- The project has to be presented and explained in class and marks will be given for the work and the oral presentation
- Cities : Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Sligo, Kilkenny...
- Traditions : Saint Patrick, Catholic Religion in Ireland, Myths and legends, food and beer, Guinness, Celtic traditions and stories...
- Music : U2, The Cranberries, The Corrs, Westlife, Enya, Traditional music, Irish dancing,...
Have you got any questions???