2. How it Works?
By creating a positive consumer experience
at the point of sale and post-sale, a
customer-centric approach can add value to
a company by enabling it to differentiate
itself from competitors who do not offer the
3. How to do it?
To be a Customer Centric Organization the
first step for each of us will be:
To Create Customer Centric Culture
4. Customer Centric Culture
Create journey to:
- TM (ex. Carrer
- Students (ex.
- Computers in the
- Management system
Analize how you
work with students:
> Think what to do
> set DDL
> Implement it
> Take care of what
you are doing
5. Customer Centric Culture
- to appritiate your
By events, small
Use the tool to
From top to bottom:
> LCP to LCVPs
> LCVPs to structure
(Coo, manager, OCP)
> LCP to MM commision
> MM commision to OC
6. Customer Centric Culture
Culture starts from
top to bottom:
- Remeber about
customers and work on
> about target ares
> TMP and TLP
> Use feedback to
built trust in your
7. Characteristics of Customer Centric
Has a clear, customer-centred vision with top down support.
Makes every business decision in alignment with this vision.
Knows what customers expect because it asks them.
Tailors its products and services to what customers want.
Meets customer expectations with every interaction.
Regularly measures customer satisfaction and changes accordingly.
Clearly communicates the importance of customer centric behaviour to every employee.
Measures and rewards customer centric competencies and performance.
Employs and promotes people who support customer centricity.
Expects suppliers and partners to model customer centric behaviours.
8. Customer Centric - Students
9. • As our main actions are connected with
students we must focus of Customer
Centric for them. To provide high quality
experience and good servicing for our
10. Why of Customer Centricity for
• Customer will know that we care
• If we provide value experience,
which includes the product or
services. We build customer
loyalty with EP.
11. Start from Education in LC
1. Create model of servicing for our EP (structure,
2. Then educate members of your LC (how to
behave with EP)
3. Implement it to your Committe.
12. Introduction to AIESEC
1. We should provide information about our
2. EPs understand AIESEC way and know what they
can expect from us. Clarity is necessery.
3. Integration with customer. If you want to get
students loyalty EPs must know and trust us. It is
all about EMOTIONS.
4. When making a meeting about their Exchange we
must keep in mind two things: we are the
specialists on their internship, so we must have all
informations at hand; we can only promise what we
can deliver, otherwise we will disappoint them.
13. • Remember about EVALUATION!
If we know EP needs we can fullfill
• Be open for feedback. We always
striving for excellent.
• Implement it in every day action.
14. • Constant communication with EP
• Always be ready to react
• Reception and integration
• Program knowledge
How to do this ?
15. • Our EP’s are our “free” promoters
„Loyal customers reduce costs associated
with consumer education and marketing,
especially when they become Net
Promoters for your organization”
16. Customer Centric -
17. When an organization is our client
In terms of Customer Centric, AIESEC must shift from
focusing on its products and services to customer-
18. Contact with our partner -
We must remember that OCs
are ambassadors of AIESEC
That’s why their approach is a
key to establish fruitful
OC must be perfectly prepared
19. What they should do?
• Know basic facts about organization
• Check how relations looked like in past
• Be aware what product he/she sells
• Be kind and polite
• Have creative presentation methods
20. Is it enough?
• No! We’re not looking for one-time
• The loyal customers are those who
generate most profits!
• The point of CC is – create loyal customer
base and fullfil their needs!
21. How to do it?
• The answer is : SERVICING
Good customer service is:
22. Who should do that? OC ER?
• Answer is: Account Manager. It is wider
concept which focuses on individual
approach to each customer.
• AM by creating bond with customer, based
on positive emotions, will assure clients
satisfaction and re-raising!
Customer Centric Culture
starts from the top, from
don’t leave AM on his own
in the middle of his way
with knowing nothing.
24. Customer Centric – Talent
25. To create appropriate experince with the
same quality to Talent Management of our
AIESEC network we neet to have clear
understanding what make influence on it.
26. Knowing that we will create Customer Centric
Organization to our Talent Capacity.
27. From what to start?
Who is Talent Management?
28. What they expect from us?
Information Appropriate education
Experience Show future possibilities
Fun Personal approach
29. How we can do this?
Be clear in communication
Provide those treinings that
will raise their skills in exact
Provide clear JD and
Show future possibilities - >
Show soon possibilites of
TLP in LC, in MC, abroad
(NST, CEED, exchange)
More events, LCMs, parties,
common activites for fun
Work with everyone
On LCMs, LCC, in
Educate how to learn from
Provide it time and not to
stop it after induction
More events, LCMs, parties,
common activites for fun
Provide information on
30. What it will cause?
• Qualified experince
• Integrated members
• Better understanding of each role and
AIESEC in general
• Satisfied and devoted