FL EA M AR K ETS
G reenwich M arket
C amden M arket
C AM DE N M AR K ET
•The 4th most sightseeing attraction in L ondon.
•The stalls sell a great many of products.
•M ost popular establishment: Stables M arket.
G R E E NW I C H M AR K ET
•C overed M arket.
•I t is specialized in arts, antiques and crafts.
•Depending on the day the kind of objects sold
OX FOR D STR EET
busiest and densest street)
M arks & Spencer Primark G ap
M AR K S & SPENC ER
•843 stores in more than 30 countries around
•The 43rd largest clothing retailer in the world.
PR I M AR K
•I rish clothing retailer
•162 stores (125→UK )
•Employs over 26,000 people
•C ompetitive prices
• It’s an American clothing and accessories
• We can buy high quality clothes, but
• located in 87-135 Brompton Road in
• 18,000 m2
• one of the largest department stores in the world
• It’s in Great Marlborough Street, in
• founded with the purpose to sell
ornaments, fabrics and miscellaneous
art objects from Japan and the Far
• It’s located on the easter most parts of the
City of Westminster and the southwest
corner of the London Borough of Camden.
• The area is dominated by shopping, street
performers and entertainment facilities.
• It’s a pedestrian shopping street in London,
with 12 streets with 168 fashion and
• Became very popular in the 60s, and it’s still
one of the most fashionable roads in the
• It is one of the best known shops of the
brand in the world and also one of the
• It has been built as if it was a city.