• B erlin was an ancient villag e of fis hermen at the S pree's bank.
• In 1230, Henry the Lion and Albert the B ear founded B erlin and K ölln.
• In XVth, B erlin-K ölln s tarted to be ruled by the Hohenzollern Dinas ty
and it was converted in the capital B randenburg .
• In 1701 B erlin was converted the capital of Prus ia and its economic
and urban centre.
• In 1871 was proclaimed the capital of the S econd G erman Empire.
• In 1961,it beg an the cons truction of the B erlin Wall.
• In 1989, after 28 years , it beg an the demolition of the B erlin Wall