Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day Chapters 1 and 10
by Rachel Pasqua, Co-Founder at Token Digital, Author, Speaker, and Digital Strategist at Token Digital on Apr 04, 2013
- 1,294 views
Chapters One and Ten of Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day provides a sneak preview of what the book offers in its entirety with numerous useful statistics and projections as well an analysis of future ...
Chapters One and Ten of Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day provides a sneak preview of what the book offers in its entirety with numerous useful statistics and projections as well an analysis of future trends in mobile and multi-platform digital marketing for 2013-15.
Analysis of US and global market statistics and trends, including:
- Market size and growth potential
- The global rise of smart devices with a deep dive on smartphones and tablets
An analysis of key mobile user behaviors, including:
- Text messaging
- Social networking
An in-depth look at how mobile is revolutionizing certain industries, including:
- Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Financial Services
- Travel and Hospitality
- Pharma and Healthcare
- Publishing and Entertainment
Analysis of the new customer journey through the lens of:
- The new guiding principles of digital: Portability, Preferences, Proximity, Presence and how they are revolutionizing the brand/consumer relationship.
- Mobile Innovations to watch: new devices and technologies that are revolutionizing the customer experience including gestural interfaces, wearable technology, biometrics, digital glass and more.
To find out everything that the book offers readers between chapters one and ten, visit Amazon.com to purchase! http://amzn.to/XrIsif
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views