Chhattisgarh State Level Quiz - 2013 College Wildcard Round
Chhattisgarh State Level Quiz ‘13
October 2nd, 2013
• There will be a total of six questions.
• Each team on stage should write their answers
on a sheet of paper.
• The marking scheme for the questions will be:
+10 if only one team out of six gets the answer right.
+8 if two teams out of six get the answer right.
+6 if three teams out of six get the answer right.
+4 if four teams out of six get the answer right.
+2 if five teams out of six get the answer right.
Zero if all the teams/no team gets the answer right.
RULES – RELATIVE ROUND
• The Mullaperiyar dam is located in Kerala,
but has been leased for 999 years to Tamil
Nadu after a 1886 treaty between the then
Travancore State and the Madras Presidency.
• Post Independence, the Kerala state
government announced that the earlier
agreement was invalid.
• Which 2011 movie ran into huge controversy
in India citing this sensitive issue?
• The guy in the picture, Rohit Tikmany was
responsible for organizing the country’s first ever X
in October 2003 at the Crossroads Mall, Haji Ali,
• Police was immediately called for, but they were
late. Later, Tikmany was questioned and cautioned.
What is X?
• X (in the pic) is an alumnus of the following
– Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet
– Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
– University of Western Ontario.
• He’s often being called the
‘Canadian Warren Buffet’.
• Identify X who is recently making
• This is the flag of which Indian political
party, which was formed in 2001 and has two
MPs in the current Lok Sabha?
• The Zamindari System was introduced by
the Mughals in India and continued during
British rule of India. The Zamindar raised X
armies to forcefully collect taxes from
• The British introduced X as a formal weapon
used in case of unruly public protests.
What is X?
1. Dam 999
2. Flash Mob
3. Prem Watsa, CEO of Fairfax Financial
4. Telangana Rashtra Samiti.